Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log

3 posters

Go down

Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log Empty Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log

Post by Qualify 9/6/2014, 11:13 am

Qualify's Merchanting Log
Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log 5pQ5Gn1
Welcome to my Short investment/Overnight Flipping Log!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Why did I choose these two categories in flipping?
I prefer to do short investments or some you may call overnight flips. The reason I prefer this type of merchanting is because I like to have a lot of time to skill without being interrupted, and it also allows me to make money while I'm away. At this very moment I don't have a lot of time to play Runescape due to traveling, going out with friends, and working for the summer.

I'm excited to showcase this log to let people know that you don't have to put THAT much attention to make money merchanting, and maybe this will show that you can go out. Sure, maybe you'll make money at a faster pace if you're completely active everyday flipping and finding items, but for me I don't have much time to do that and its better than not doing anything at all.

I'm going to challenge myself by using my alt account starting with a total bank of 5m. I understand the more money you have the more you'll make but this is a good way to challenge myself.

On that note, I may as well also log a few investments/flips from my main account.

Mule Account Log: Starting bank: 5M + 220k profit
Spoiler:

Main Account Log: Starting bank: 20M
Spoiler:
Qualify
Qualify
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log Empty Re: Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log

Post by Fatal 9/6/2014, 4:38 pm

Good luck!! I'll be keeping an eye on your log Razz
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log Empty Re: Qualify's Short Investment/Overnight Flipping Log

Post by Realmathers 15/6/2014, 1:42 pm

I'll be checking this log from time 2 time! Smile
Realmathers
Realmathers
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down