Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Madness

4 posters

Go down

Monkey Madness Empty Monkey Madness

Post by Leakee 3/7/2013, 9:07 am

I'm up to the part where you have to sneak past the monkeys and I have lost bank on multiple occasions in the past xD

Need someone to finish off the quest completely and I'm wondering how much it will cost me (or if it won't).

I will need a PM saying whether you need Bank access and I will need to know what items you will need.

Less trusted people will need to put down a 50m deposit if bank access is needed, I'm afraid.

Need it done ASAP.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Monkey Madness Empty Re: Monkey Madness

Post by Daxaal 3/7/2013, 10:12 am

I think I may be able to do this for you Smile , I've done monkey Madness in the past but that was pre EOC so I'm not sure if the boss has gotten harder or easier. Eitherway if I die with any of your items I will of course pay for it. I can leave a 100m deposit with whichever middleman you want.

I'll also be needing bank access to do the quest so I can stock up for the boss and run light as I do the other parts of the quest Razz. In terms of cost I think I'll do it for free Smile . I really enjoy Monkey Madness and it's probably my favourite quest. Just a question so which part of the quest are you up to at the moment? Could you post a screenshot maybe?

Leakee wrote:
I'm up to the part where you have to sneak past the monkeys

From this quote I'm guessing either you're in the monkey jail trying to sneak past the gorilla guards or you're in the monkey dungeon trying to run and sneak past the zombie monkies
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 3/7/2013, 10:31 am

Daxaal wrote:I think I may be able to do this for you Smile, I've done monkey Madness in the past but that was pre EOC so I'm not sure if the boss has gotten harder or easier. Eitherway if I die with any of your items I will of course pay for it. I can leave a 100m deposit with whichever middleman you want.

I'll also be needing bank access to do the quest so I can stock up for the boss and run light as I do the other parts of the quest Razz. In terms of cost I think I'll do it for free Smile. I really enjoy Monkey Madness and it's probably my favourite quest. Just a question so which part of the quest are you up to at the moment? Could you post a screenshot maybe?

Leakee wrote:
I'm up to the part where you have to sneak past the monkeys

From this quote I'm guessing either you're in the monkey jail trying to sneak past the gorilla guards or you're in the monkey dungeon trying to run and sneak past the zombie monkies

PM'ed geek 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 6/7/2013, 9:06 pm

I could do it for you =) I am willing to put the 50m deposit with a MM until quest is done. Only things I would need would be 50k spending money (not in money bag as i'll buy it on my acc and trade it to yours). All I require is a vouch and +rep at finish of quest =) let me know!

*If you don't need this then ignore this message and as a mod/admin to lock =P
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 6/7/2013, 10:16 pm

colombian wrote:I could do it for you =) I am willing to put the 50m deposit with a MM until quest is done. Only things I would need would be 50k spending money (not in money bag as i'll buy it on my acc and trade it to yours). All I require is a vouch and +rep at finish of quest =) let me know!

*If you don't need this then ignore this message and as a mod/admin to lock =P

Finished, requesting lock.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 6/7/2013, 10:17 pm

Okay cool =P
colombian