Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me

3 posters

Go down

Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me Empty Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me

Post by BamZam 11/10/2013, 8:28 am

I am looking for someone to help me do 'Monkey Madness' on 2007scape.

I have already completed Chapter 1 of 'Monkey Madness'. I have all required stats and items already.

I am also currently stuck in jail on Ape Atoll.

I require the service to be done in 4-5 hours. Please post your price quotes in this thread should you be interested in servicing my account.

Also looking for people who have a decent amount of vouches to do this service.

Bank access will be given if you feel that you may need more items e.g. Sharks, potions etc.

NOTE : If you are given bank access, you ARE to take pictures of my bank, before and after. I will do the same too, in order to prevent scams.

A list of items I can provide :

- Full Rune armor with Berserker helm.
- Guthix book.
- Dragon Longsword.
- Amulet of Strength.
- Combat Bracelet.
- Anti-poisons (3)
- Attack potions.
- Strength Potions.
- Gold bar and ball of wool (Required for quest).

My stats :

Attack : 65
Strength : 72
Defence : 45
Hitpoints : 60+
Prayer : 15
Ranged : 20+
Mage : 35

If there is anything else that you need to complete the quest, please do tell me beforehand so I know what you took to complete the quest.

Thanks!

Last edited by BamZam on 11/10/2013, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me Empty Re: Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me

Post by Daxaal 11/10/2013, 10:32 am

I may be able to do this for free on the weekend Smile although I can't guarantee it since I'm already doing a service. Monkey madness is my favourite quest Razz so if I can, I can do it for free.

Also could you please post all your combat stats
Attack level
Strength level
Defence Level
Hitpoints level
Prayer Level
Range level
Mage level
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me Empty Re: Looking for someone to do 'Monkey Madness' for me

Post by BamZam 11/10/2013, 10:39 am

Attack : 65

If you are really able to do this for me for free.. I am beyond grateful! Very Happy
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 11/10/2013, 4:23 pm

BamZam wrote:Attack : 65

If you are really able to do this for me for free.. I am beyond grateful! Very Happy
Oh wow no protection prayers :/, do you think you will be able to get 37 prayer or is this a pure account?

I probably won't be able to do it since I've never done the quest without protection prayers. I will however if I get time look up some videos on how to do it without protection prayer and if I feel confident I'll be able to attempt it for free at a later date.

Do you have access to the dwarf multicannon? I think using the dwarf multicannon would be a way to defeat the boss without protection prayer.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 12/10/2013, 1:07 am

Daxaal wrote:
BamZam wrote:Attack : 65

Oh wow no protection prayers :/, do you think you will be able to get 37 prayer or is this a pure account?

I probably won't be able to do it since I've never done the quest without protection prayers. I will however if I get time look up some videos on how to do it without protection prayer and if I feel confident I'll be able to attempt it for free at a later date.

Do you have access to the dwarf multicannon? I think using the dwarf multicannon would be a way to defeat the boss without protection prayer.
I do not have access to the dwarf multicannon, but I am able to get 37 prayer. Will update on you once I get 37 prayer :]

EDIT: I now have 37 Prayer
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 12/10/2013, 10:49 pm

Daxaal has said that he will do the quest for me, requesting lock on this thread.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 12/10/2013, 11:16 pm

Request acknowledged.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down