Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[07] What items to merch?

3 posters

Go down

[07] What items to merch? Empty [07] What items to merch?

Post by 2VN 24/7/2013, 7:16 pm

Hi all, first of all, I have no idea if this is the right section to post it in, since there wasn't really a 07 merchanting section.. If I am posting this wrong --> I apoligize.

The reason I am posting this thread, is because I just got back from some time off, and when I logged into W1 oldschool, only thing i could see in the runes section was spam. I thought in myself: My God, how can you ever merch here :p

So I am here now, with the question: What items seem to work good for you to merchant in oldschool runescape? I just tried out fire runes with a 1Gp margin, but it takes ages to sell a 1M stack of fire runes Sad

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thank you I love you 
2VN
2VN
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

[07] What items to merch? Empty Re: [07] What items to merch?

Post by lil_me 24/7/2013, 7:32 pm

When I was merching in 07 i did a large amount of store trading and high level seeds. I recommend the 07 merchanting mentor system tbh, even though i lost interest in 07 trading I learned alot from that group.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t74058-apply-to-be-a-2007-merchanting-mentee-here
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato 24/7/2013, 9:55 pm

If you are going to flip, you are going to have to find your own items. I am not trying to be mean about things, it's just how it works. True flippers never disclose their items because by telling people what you are flipping they will also start to flip it to ultimately decreasing your margins.

And try joining the 2007 mentoring system, it is worth it.

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down