Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help with flipping certain items.

+2
FrodoTBaginz
agibson4hr2
6 posters

Go down

Need some help with flipping certain items. Empty Need some help with flipping certain items.

Post by agibson4hr2 15/7/2013, 3:30 pm

Basically, I used to flip quite a lot back in the day and accumulated over 300m in wealth (Not a lot I know, but it was a lot to me)

Long story short, I quit Runescape and gave away my bank. Now I am back and I have little over 2m to start off with. I have looked at various item lists to try and get an idea of what items to start with but tbh... I can't seem to get over 10k profit, if I'm lucky i make 100k off of a flip sometimes.

ANY help will be greatly appreciated.
agibson4hr2
agibson4hr2
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Need some help with flipping certain items. Empty Re: Need some help with flipping certain items.

Post by FrodoTBaginz 15/7/2013, 9:18 pm

I would try BTS (Behind the scenes) investing, overnight flips and if your really stuck, buy VIP membership so you can get access to live graphs. I did barely any active flipping and I was able toget from 120M to 2B+ in about 6 months. I did get lucky with a torva investment which sort of kick started it but once I was on a roll I was able to make money with little effort. The merch z graphs Can be especially useful for your situation because you get to see the price over time and can out in offers that are highly likely to fill and there is little risk involved.

Good luck! Smile
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Need some help with flipping certain items. Empty Re: Need some help with flipping certain items.

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 15/7/2013, 10:25 pm

In all honesty it's not worth flipping if you only have 2m. To join the mentoring system you need at least 5m and even then your not likely to make much more than 100-200k per flip. I'd suggest skilling more to build up your bank so that it's worth your time to flip. Most skills can make 300k+ per hour, so within 10 hours you'll have 5m towards very low wealth flipping. From there you can slowly build your wealth to a point where you will make much more per flip, but until then your really just wasting your time.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by boash 22/7/2013, 1:44 pm

The cheap runes are a pretty good way to build up your cash at v low levels with as close to no risk as possible. PC on fire, air, earth and water runes - there's usually only 1gp difference between the two so you'll be buying bang on the high and low prices. There's a nice GE Limit of 25k on each and they will often instant buy/sell or do so within about 30 mins so you can make 100k profit every 4 hours and you'll still have plenty of cash to do something else with.

boash
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 22/7/2013, 2:26 pm

I joined this site when I had 3m. It only took me about 2 hours to realize that wasn't gonna cut it for active flipping. I went out and to collect dragon bones/hides, did things like tanning hides and reselling, cleaned herbs for profit, and (at the time) picking white berries and selling was very lucrative. All in all, in a few days, I was at 10m. From that point I never looked back. My suggestion to you is to listen to Billious and skill for cash for now. The game has had so many updates, almost any skill can bring you 500k p/h with the right levels. Also look into doing "daily runs". There should be some guides on here if you search. Basically it's a series of stops you make at shops in game to buy items cheap to resell at good profit on the G.E. Many make upwards of 1m.

Good luck friend Smile Hope you stick around.
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by syprs 23/7/2013, 3:55 am

Buy random things and mess around. Try and flip some of the items others deem impossible and go from there. If you find any anomalies take note of them and try that item again

syprs
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down