Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports

+2
Wackmack5
stiffler111
6 posters

Go down

+Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports Empty +Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports

Post by stiffler111 15/8/2013, 11:50 pm

I am really into playing fantasy football so I figure there are more people out there that may play fantasy sports such as baseball, football, basketball or any others.  This is a forum where people can help each other out with that one hard play they are trying to make.  Also I play in a daily/weekly fantasy leagues for real money and if anyone in here likes gambling as much as I do and also likes to watch and bet on sports this is the website for you.  check out Draftstreet.  Also for a nice deposit bonus you can use me as a referral which will give me a little extra cash when you bet but also a deposit bonus for you. I will also give a +rep to anyone that signs up and uses me as the recruiter. Just post a screenshot on here.

Just go to Draftstreet.com and use my recruiting code
use the recruiting code = stiffler2121

Last edited by stiffler111 on 17/8/2013, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

+Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports Empty Re: +Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports

Post by Wackmack5 16/8/2013, 3:13 am

I'm pming a mod to move this to the right section. There's a sports section pretty far down on the main page.
Wackmack5
Wackmack5
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

+Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports Empty Re: +Rep if you wanna try some weekly/daily fantasy sports

Post by Corowns 16/8/2013, 3:39 am

Wackmack5 wrote:I'm pming a mod to move this to the right section.  There's a sports section pretty far down on the main page.
Nothing wrong with starting a thread in the lounge. Users can essentially talk about anything in here, and since fantasy football has a pretty large following, I see nothing wrong with it being in this section.

Thank you however for your concern Smile
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 16/8/2013, 3:56 am

Removed the referral link. Links like that aren't allowed on our forums.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackmack5 16/8/2013, 4:16 am

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:
Wackmack5 wrote:I'm pming a mod to move this to the right section.  There's a sports section pretty far down on the main page.
Nothing wrong with starting a thread in the lounge. Users can essentially talk about anything in here, and since fantasy football has a pretty large following, I see nothing wrong with it being in this section.

Thank you however for your concern Smile
Ok I understand. As you know, I'm just trying to help out Smile 
Wackmack5
Wackmack5
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 17/8/2013, 1:34 am

Conner wrote:Removed the referral link. Links like that aren't allowed on our forums.
Why not? I'm trying to get people to join through me. Much easier to just click the link if they are interested.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 17/8/2013, 9:48 pm

bump
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 17/8/2013, 9:58 pm

stiffler111 wrote:
Conner wrote:Removed the referral link. Links like that aren't allowed on our forums.
Why not?  I'm trying to get people to join through me.  Much easier to just click the link if they are interested.
You get monetary gain through your referral link. If you didn't receive money, it wouldn't be a problem.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 17/8/2013, 11:37 pm

I dont receive money unless they bet. Which is unlikely.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 18/8/2013, 7:29 pm

!bump
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 21/8/2013, 8:37 pm

bump
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 25/8/2013, 9:42 pm

bump
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RohacPT 26/8/2013, 9:18 am

It looks cool, i will prbably give it a try when i reach 75 divination
RohacPT
RohacPT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 31/8/2013, 12:02 am

football season is starting and there doing a 100% deposit bonus atm so now is the time to start playing guys!
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 5/9/2013, 1:55 am

First game is tomorrow guys gotta join for the deposit bonus!.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy 6/9/2013, 5:14 am

Whats this ?
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 9/9/2013, 10:34 pm

If you are over the age of 18 and love to bet on fantasy football this site lets you make a new lineup every week and can win a lot of cash.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down