Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine ss

4 posters

Go down

Divine ss Empty Divine ss

Post by Qevin 23/12/2013, 9:22 pm

What is happening to Divine sprit shield? it has dropped from 55m to 40m. Due to the new shard system most items have been dropping but divine have rocket dropped compared to the other ss's.
Qevin
Qevin
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Divine ss Empty Re: Divine ss

Post by Julij2 23/12/2013, 9:47 pm

They've been on steady downward trend for months. Dual wield is the way to go so I barely see people even use shields unless they have to tank damage.

And there are new level 90 shields in the game making divines even less desireable.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 24/12/2013, 6:22 am

Divine is largely cosmetic, and its dropping because its demand is quite low. Divine is particularly interesting because prior to the coinshare update the supply coming into the game was essentially 0. Whenever it was received it went into the endless divine coinshare wall. Now when they come into the game as a drop they no longer sit in grand exchange limbo. This should not affect the price that much (since so few people kill corp anyway) but it may have affect the value slightly. That's the only theory I can come up besides the obvious "shields suck in eoc".
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 24/12/2013, 10:23 am

Phileep is correct.

Other than that, there have been a few people trying to make it rise again.
They failed and dumped their stock, without hardly any demand left to take it in.

I wouldn't be too hopeful about shields anymore for the future. Even new bosses that require shields will only be temporary measures. As long as the game as a whole is not reworked for you to require shields often in various places, they're a lost case.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down