Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin Mils Ranked 5's Team.

+6
Julian
Zombeh
Skiller402
Master8king
DoYouPlay_RS
Turm
10 posters

Go down

Smokin Mils Ranked 5's Team. Empty Smokin Mils Ranked 5's Team.

Post by Turm 28/1/2014, 5:03 pm

Creating a ranked 5's team who will be looking to play / practice everyday. Every applicant will be looked at and evaluated regardless of rank. This is for NA SERVERS, sorry all my Euro people <3 Please apply here using the following questions (copy the code):
Code:
[color=#33cc33]What position(s) do you play?[/color]
[color=#33cc33]What Champions do you excel with?[/color]
[color=#33cc33]Current rank in Solo Queue?[/color]
[color=#33cc33]Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue?[/color]
[color=#33cc33]What can you provide to the team?[/color]
[color=#33cc33]Why should you be on the team?[/color]
[color=#33cc33]What days/times are you available?[/color]
Type your answers after [/color] of each line. I will be reviewing all applicants and people who are accepted will also have a say in who else gets accepted.

Last edited by Turm on 28/1/2014, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin Mils Ranked 5's Team. Empty Re: Smokin Mils Ranked 5's Team.

Post by Turm 28/1/2014, 5:07 pm

For example purposes:
What position(s) do you play? Support and Mid
What Champions do you excel with? Thresh, Leona, Zyra, Fizz, Blitzcrank, Oriana
Current rank in Solo Queue? Gold V
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Gold II
What can you provide to the team? I can provide a quality support player with hundreds of games of experience on helping our adc thrive in lane and carry the late game. I keep timers off summoners and wards so that we know when we can win an engagement and no waste our time.
Why should you be on the team? I am willing to practice everyday and get better as well as be helpful to the entire team. I can provide alot of things from my role that will make other players jobs easier and allow them to focus instead of worrying about other things.
What days/times are you available? Everyday from 10am till around midnight. possibly even later.
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 28/1/2014, 7:24 pm

Really hoping this will work better than the last one we had

What position(s) do you play? Jungle > Mid > Top > Support > AD Carry
What Champions do you excel with? Vi (J), Kha'Zix (J), Gragas (M/J), Ziggs (M), Skarner (J), Casseopeia (M)
Current rank in Solo Queue? Silver 4
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Silver 3
What can you provide to the team? I can provide strong mechanics, aggressive jungle and mid play, as well as positivism and activeness. I keep timers on all buffs and objectives, as well as always looking for opportunities to get an objective or a good engage.
Why should you be on the team? I'm available every single day for around 10 hours each day for practices. I'm usually pretty quiet in Teamspeak, but if I want to voice my opinion, I'm not gonna be afraid to speak up. If someone on the team isn't having the greatest game, I'll do my best to keep them positive and not go on tilt.
What days/times are you available? Every weekday from 3PM - 12AM, and every other weekend from 12AM to 12PM.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 28/1/2014, 10:50 pm

What position(s) do you play? Everything Exept Adc i hate ADC !
What Champions do you excel with?Thresh/Sona/Annie/Akali/Darius/etc
Current rank in Solo Queue? Silver 4
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Gold
What can you provide to the team? I love to Support Thresh <3 you saw me play Smile
Why should you be on the team? I want to have a good 5v5 Ranked Team with you
What days/times are you available? 6PM - 10PM GMT
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiller402 29/1/2014, 12:42 am

What position(s) do you play? Jungle/Top
What Champions do you excel with? Udyr , Vi , Yasuo , Sejuani , Jax , Nasus, Riven
Current rank in Solo Queue? S5
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? S2
What can you provide to the team?  I can provide a aggressive jungler who ganks , provides map vision , control objectives , and a teammate that works with his team.
Why should you be on the team? I'm the stoner who been owning with dat young udyr jk xD I've been looking for a rank team for awhile now thats serious to play and practice together everyday and I think i can be a good asset to the team and I work well with others.
What days/times are you available? Im available on weekdays after 5pm pst/8pm est expect on wednesday since I have night classes. On Weekends m available after 1pm pst.
Skiller402
Skiller402
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 29/1/2014, 1:44 am

What position(s) do you play? Top
What Champions do you excel with? Mundo Renekton
Current rank in Solo Queue? Unranked
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Gold 5 90 points
What can you provide to the team? Stability in the top lane and the ability to play OPs
Why should you be on the team? I'm on all the time and practice a lot
What days/times are you available? every time besides my DM shift.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm 30/1/2014, 2:29 am

Zombeh wrote:What position(s) do you play? Top
What Champions do you excel with? Mundo Renekton
Current rank in Solo Queue? Unranked
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Gold 5 90 points
What can you provide to the team? Stability in the top lane and the ability to play OPs
Why should you be on the team? I'm on all the time and practice a lot
What days/times are you available? every time besides my DM shift.

Accepted as starting top laner. You will have priority over the backup top laner (if one is picked) try expanding champion pool and work on some more mechanics so you are prepared once we start full team practices/games. Gratz.
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm 30/1/2014, 7:17 pm

Skiller402 wrote:What position(s) do you play? Jungle/Top
What Champions do you excel with? Udyr , Vi , Yasuo , Sejuani , Jax , Nasus, Riven
Current rank in Solo Queue? S5
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? S2
What can you provide to the team?  I can provide a aggressive jungler who ganks , provides map vision , control objectives , and a teammate that works with his team.
Why should you be on the team? I'm the stoner who been owning with dat young udyr jk xD I've been looking for a rank team for awhile now thats serious to play and practice together everyday and I think i can be a good asset to the team and I work well with others.
What days/times are you available? Im available on weekdays after 5pm pst/8pm est expect on wednesday since I have night classes. On Weekends m available after 1pm pst.

accepted as jungler, your champion pool is pretty good try working on some more junglers or perfecting your current ones as so that you are good to go once we start. Gratz
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 4/2/2014, 8:39 pm

What position(s) do you play? Mid/Supp
What Champions do you excel with? Mid: Ziggs, Gragas, Nidalee Support: Annie, Blitz, Thresh
Current rank in Solo Queue? S2
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? You know the dealio Razz
What can you provide to the team? I can provide aggressive supporting and a mobile mid lane (all in progress and always improving)
Why should you be on the team? Because I love you Kevin, and I love playing with you guys Smile
What days/times are you available? Every weekday after 3pm and just about any time on the weekends.
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden 6/2/2014, 12:53 am

What position(s) do you play? Mid
What Champions do you excel with? in order: Ziggs, Lux, Fizz, Kayle, Leblanc, Teemo, Ahri (learning yasuo and veigar immediately)
Current rank in Solo Queue? Bronze III
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Bronze I
What can you provide to the team? Good communication, Never give up and know a lot about the game (study it a lot when im not playing)
Why should you be on the team? I understand my mistakes and make up for them, also learn from them and make sure to never repeat the same mistakes.
What days/times are you available? Any time but noon-4PM weekdays.
Hidden
Hidden
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mayzeblade 17/2/2014, 7:08 am

What position(s) do you play? Learning all lanes but I prefer Mid, ADC or Jungle right now.
What Champions do you excel with? Mid: Orianna, LeBlanc, Fizz, Zed. ADC: Lucien, Caitlyn, Sivir Jungle: Lee Sin, Elise, Warwick
Current rank in Solo Queue? : Silver V
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? : Still seeding, not playing right now because of Latency issues.
What can you provide to the team? : A desire to improve, a desire to benefit the team and a desire to win.
Why should you be on the team? : Because I want to grow better as a player alongside a team and what better team to do that then fellow Runescape Merchants?
What days/times are you available? : Any time needed but preferably 3PM-7PM EST
mayzeblade
mayzeblade
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by d6s 18/2/2014, 6:28 pm

What position(s) do you play?Mid or Top / wherever
What Champions do you excel with?(top) Renekton, Riven, Garen, Wukong (mid)Lulu, Mordekaiser, Akali, Katarina
Current rank in Solo Queue?Bronze IV
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue?Bronze 1 - 100 LP
What can you provide to the team?Comunication, minimum amounts of rage, a versatile player
Why should you be on the team?I'm online a lot, I am quick to realize my mistakes and move on, I can fill in for almost any lane/role
What days/times are you available?7 days a week from ~4PM EST to ~8PM EST
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gonecase 21/4/2014, 11:58 pm

What position(s) do you play? Top, Support, Jungler
What Champions do you excel with? Soraka(T/S/M), Voli(T/J), Twitch(ADC)(preferably not but i can do it), Taric(S), Sona(S), Warwick(Jungle), Udyr(J), Gankplank(T), Garen(T)
Current rank in Solo Queue? Gold 5
Highest Ever Rank in Solo Queue? Gold 1
What can you provide to the team? I can be tankyy or support and well soraka top is the most irritating top of the season
Why should you be on the team? Looking for a ranked team.
What days/times are you available? After 6 pm CST anyday.
gonecase
gonecase
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down