Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW]

2 posters

Go down

Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW] Empty Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW]

Post by Aezure 31/3/2014, 7:22 pm

Hey folks, it's me again and it's time for me to make another team. Yay! I've run a few teams in the past, with varying degrees of success, as midlaner and shotcaller. So I'll be midlaner and shotcaller (or support if I really need to) Razz

The aim will eventually be to play and tryhard frequently in ranked 5v5s and play go4lols every now and then. Since a lot of people will have exams soon we will be focusing just on getting a solid roster and will be more relaxed until the exam period is over.

Obviously I'm not expecting us to be pro (or semi-pro or anything) but the main thing I'm looking for is dedication, attitude and improvement. Having said that everyone will need to have a reasonable standard of play so as not to be outclassed by opponents and others on the team. To that extent these are the requirements:

• Play on EUW. Obviously.
  • Have a very good standard of spoken English. 5s is all about communication after all.
  • Have a decent and reliable mic along with VOIP software (ts, skype, etc).
  • Have a skill level of low-plat or high-gold and main your role in soloq. If you actual league is a bit below it's not the end of the world, but your skill level does need to be up there.
  • Have a champion pool for your role which is up-to-date with current strong picks and varies (3 champions at least). Be able to learn new ones as needed.
  • Be able to play during scheduled sessions 2 or more times per week.
  • You get lots of bonus points if you are in the UK or able to travel to LANs in the uk *cough* Insomnia *cough* This is optional though.

Right now we need a top laner, support and adc/jungler. Unless there are a tonne of people I'm not expecting everyone to be from SM. To apply just reply to this topic answering these questions:

In game Name?
Age?
Timezone and country?
Role?
What are the champions in your role that you can play well?
How would you describe your playstyle?
What is your opinion on the strongest champion in your role right now, and WHY?

For reference this is what I would fill in:
Spoiler:

Also please add me in game ~ Aezure.
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW] Empty Re: Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW]

Post by Venom 16/6/2014, 11:58 am

In game Name? Observe
Age? 18
Timezone and country? GMT/BST in the UK.
Role? ADC
What are the champions in your role that you can play well? Ezreal , Vayne , Caitlyn , Graves , Lucian , Draven ( ish - I'm working on it) and Kog'maw even though he's quite weak I hope he'll get buffed then I'll play him in ranked.
How would you describe your playstyle? Generally speaking I'm quite a passive laner I don't mind exchanging poke (in my favour hopefully). I like to farm as much as possible, and I usually try to position to take advantage of support/jungler engages. In short I let the support control the lane and back them up, in my opinion support carries the bot.
What is your opinion on the strongest champion in your role right now, and WHY? Lucian, just wow. His base damage on all skills is super high and his passive is a major bully in lane, his dash removing slow makes him amazing at kiting. He's overall a ridiculously strong champion, huge lane bully and pretty strong late game. The only drawback in my opinion the the total lack of CC the slightly shorter range dash than some champs (Ezreal). And being hugely dependant on mana in the early/mid game.

And I'm only posting this now as exams finish on Thursday for me and I'd like to play to win. All of my IRL friends just troll and suck , soo it was fun for a while but hey :/ . Also I just got into Gold 3 soo I reckon I can compete on this level. And hopefully by bumping (not gravedigging) it will gage interest in this again. Smile
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW] Empty Re: Forming competitive ranked 5s team [EUW]

Post by Aezure 16/6/2014, 4:03 pm

Unfortunately all the team needs right now is a full time jungler (we've been surviving with a couple of subs). Having said that I'll put you down as an ADC sub if thats ok with you?
Aezure
Aezure

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 16/6/2014, 4:35 pm

That's fine , I'm working on my jungle in soloQ at the moment, maybe in a few weeks I'd be good enough Smile You have me added on league if you need to reach me Smile
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down