Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum?

3 posters

Go down

Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum? Empty Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum?

Post by JIGL0JAY 14/3/2014, 6:15 am

Plz only logic.

Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum? 13310010
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum? Empty Re: Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum?

Post by Music 14/3/2014, 6:25 am

Jigl0jay implied that the debate forum is equivalent to the spam forum, in his thread "The New Spam Forum" that was posted in the Debate forum, thus leading to the conclusion that this "new spam forum" must be referring to the debate forum, as there were no external links or references to another forum. Jigl0jay is God, all he says is divine and perfect, thus the claim made in the previous statement must be true, as it was influenced by the actions of the Holy One Himself. In effect, the answer is yes, this is indeed the new spam forum. Only logic.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum? Empty Re: Debate Topic: Is The Debate Section The New Spam Forum?

Post by JIGL0JAY 15/3/2014, 7:54 am

Music wrote:Jigl0jay implied that the debate forum is equivalent to the spam forum, in his thread "The New Spam Forum" that was posted in the Debate forum, thus leading to the conclusion that this "new spam forum" must be referring to the debate forum, as there were no external links or references to another forum. Jigl0jay is God, all he says is divine and perfect, thus the claim made in the previous statement must be true, as it was influenced by the actions of the Holy One Himself. In effect, the answer is yes, this is indeed the new spam forum. Only logic.

This is the correct answer. I demand a sticky for this answer. I should probably make a new thread just to get it stickied.

I have only one rebuttal: If anyone had been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, what look to go more like would they even decide to use? I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 15/3/2014, 7:59 am

JIGL0JAY wrote:
Music wrote:Jigl0jay implied that the debate forum is equivalent to the spam forum, in his thread "The New Spam Forum" that was posted in the Debate forum, thus leading to the conclusion that this "new spam forum" must be referring to the debate forum, as there were no external links or references to another forum. Jigl0jay is God, all he says is divine and perfect, thus the claim made in the previous statement must be true, as it was influenced by the actions of the Holy One Himself. In effect, the answer is yes, this is indeed the new spam forum. Only logic.

This is the correct answer. I demand a sticky for this answer. I should probably make a new thread just to get it stickied.

I have only one rebuttal: If anyone had been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, what look to go more like would they even decide to use? I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Rebuttal: it takes a crane to get it out.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down