Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of godwars items

2 posters

Go down

Future of godwars items Empty Future of godwars items

Post by Julij2 18/8/2014, 9:12 pm

Godwars items are crashing. With entering custom sessions and using fast respawn rate people are able to power farm godwars bosses for hours. Godwars have become more profitable than ever before (excluding the times when godwars items were top tier). The new Soul Reaper update will bring even more people to godwars doing their daily tasks. The ''Final boss'' title, which requires 5000 boss kills may also bring even more people to power farm godwars bosses as they're relatively easy and with fast respawn rate they grant the highest kill ratio per hour (I think). To top it all, the end of Summer is nearby, meaning people will start selling their items as school will be starting soon.

I've tested armadyl godwars myself using custom session and fast respawn rate. Average kill time of Kree'arra was ~1 minute (I wasn't using top tier equipment nor Death's swiftness). The respawn was extremely quick (from 10 to 20 seconds, not sure as I didn't time it) so I was able to get over 40 kills in one hour. That resulted in earning ~7m in first hour (armadyl chainskirt drop) and ~1m in second hour (only picking dwarf weed herbs & seeds).

The future of godwars items doesn't seem so bright to me. What do you think?

Last edited by Julij2 on 18/8/2014, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Future of godwars items Empty Re: Future of godwars items

Post by Music 18/8/2014, 9:14 pm

"Not to mention the new trimmed completionist cape requirement*, which requires 5000 boss kills (100 of each kind)"

Not a trimmed req. The completionist requirement is 1 kill of each boss, the trim req is a few of the permanent rewards (additional tasks/rainbow loot beam/lowered instance cost/increased bonfire health boost).
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 18/8/2014, 9:24 pm

Music wrote:"Not to mention the new trimmed completionist cape requirement*, which requires 5000 boss kills (100 of each kind)"

Not a trimmed req. The completionist requirement is 1 kill of each boss, the trim req is a few of the permanent rewards (additional tasks/rainbow loot beam/lowered instance cost/increased bonfire health boost).

Oh I thought you have to unlock all the rewards including ''Final boss'' title. My bad. On Rswiki it says you have to unlock all permanent effects from Death's store.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 18/8/2014, 9:27 pm

Julij2 wrote:
Music wrote:"Not to mention the new trimmed completionist cape requirement*, which requires 5000 boss kills (100 of each kind)"

Oh I thought you have to unlock all the rewards including ''Final boss'' title. My bad. On Rswiki it says you have to unlock all permanent effects from Death's store.

The titles/outfit are not considered a part of the permanent effects in this instance
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down