Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of this forum section

3 posters

Go down

The future of this forum section Empty The future of this forum section

Post by Cald 6/5/2014, 10:22 am

Introduction:
Hey guys, as of late this forum section has been lacking in overall activity which seems quite peculiar for a section that is so broad and relevant to the interests of the members of the forum, and hence I have taken it upon myself to revamp and revitalize this section, and hopefully making it one of the most popular sections on the forums. There are so few people on these forums that only play Runescape, and as such this forum section will aim to cater to those here who love all different kinds of games, and who also want to be able to play them with other forum members.

New initiatives:
So what new things can you expect? I will be deleting most of the old posts in this section that no longer foster any activity and will be creating new ones with the title of many of the most contemporary and popular games. This will be so I can gather the ingame names of forum members on all kinds of games; i.e steam name of Dota 2 players, or BattleTags of Diablo 3 players ect. In addition these threads will not only allow forum members easy access to fellow players of their favorite games, but will also allow for discussion of new updates, popular tactics, or even a secret strategy that you don't want the whole world to know.

Furthermore I will be creating a monthly watchlist of what games are coming out in each month, this will be so people can discuss what they believe will be the best game of each month, and how it fares against current titles. In these threads will be gameplay footage, reviews and other discussions from around the web about the games and reasons why they should/n't be bought. So if you have found a game coming out soon that you think looks amazing and want to play with other forum members you can make a post about it or pm me and request I add it to the monthly thread as to try get others to join in on the action.

Events:
Whilst having events for other games isn't exactly what these forums are about, that does not mean we cannot do it! Potential events would be based around free to play games that anyone can get access to, such as a Smokin Mils Dota 2 game, a game of Team Fortress 2, or even a web browser game such as Haxball are all potentials, alongside popular non f2p games such as Diablo 3, CoD or even World of Warcraft. There are enough members of these forums that play these games to allow for such events to take place.

Games:
What games can you expect? Any! This is open to any game other than Runescape or League of Legends, so it can be an Action, an FPS, a strategy or anything else, ranging from AAA titles to indie developed games, you can create a discussion on anything!
Games that are likely to be popular include:
Diablo 3
Dota 2
World of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Elder Scrolls Online

and many others.

If you have any questions about the changes I'll be making to this section just ask! Hopefully I'll see lots of you in various games soon, and will have this section up to scratch.

Last edited by Cald on 7/5/2014, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The future of this forum section Empty Re: The future of this forum section

Post by GsKiki 6/5/2014, 1:47 pm

Great ideas to bring up activity in this section! Smile
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)