Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨

+14
Dual_Shock
Stitch
Julian
KMV
Venom
DoYouPlay_RS
Julij2
Gildarts
Kidde
piramatrix
Connor
Heartstop123
Skiller402
Aezure
18 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨

Post by Connor 25/9/2014, 4:58 pm

Heartstop123 wrote:^ thanks haven't ever used it before.

So today is my first day being unbanned (got 2 week ban because im toxic, i deserved it) haven't lost a game yet. 4/4 and I have played adc twice which is normally my weakest role, but I have carried both games. dafuq? SIVIR OP

Lol you got banned? ggg
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 25/9/2014, 5:27 pm

Connor wrote:

So today is my first day being unbanned (got 2 week ban because im toxic, i deserved it) haven't lost a game yet. 4/4 and I have played adc twice which is normally my weakest role, but I have carried both games. dafuq? SIVIR OP

Lol you got banned? ggg
yeah, but I played on my other account while i was banned lol ARAMs make you better here is my history so far today
¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 2 1412h4i
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 25/9/2014, 9:21 pm

Games like this make my blood boil, what moar you want from me god :L

http://gyazo.com/5444197580fa2e46aa03793b563196ce
Venom
Venom
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 27/9/2014, 2:46 am

[quote="Venom"]
Heartstop123 wrote:Just curious why you bought shiv, was it for the attack speed? I have been playing aatrox a lot and normally go for hydra/bortk then randuin's/spirit visage then second defensive then get my second weapon for added LS / dmg

Also: I'm looking for a champ I can play support and mid with who isn't banned 24/7 any options you guys can think of? I'm sort of leaning towards Annie. I can play karma pretty well but the lack of hard cc is frustrating at times

I'd say nidalee is a good top/mid and support champ. She just provides so much for you. I go that Frostfang item start the thing below it then sightstone, then triforce and damage items. its just OOOOPPP
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 27/9/2014, 2:49 am

P.S my match history : just so u see my support nid, and top games. Havent gotten mid so much. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=i+am+a+borat Was banned for 2 weeks
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 27/9/2014, 3:05 am

try not to double post, you can always edit it in in your 1ste post
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 27/9/2014, 5:13 am

ehh i'm lazy,
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 27/9/2014, 7:38 pm

Oh damn I had no idea. I'm honestly not sure how I have never been banned/chat restricted as I am pretty toxic. I guess riot doesn't define what I say as toxic.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 27/9/2014, 8:16 pm

Can someone post a decent tactic link or post your one using Twisted Fate?
like i know hes a Mid champ and i got a good grasp on how to play with him but its a bit difficult killing others champs for example Jinx
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 27/9/2014, 11:20 pm

Gildarts wrote:Can someone post a decent tactic link or post your one using Twisted Fate?
like i know hes a Mid champ and i got a good grasp on how to play with him but its a bit difficult killing others champs for example Jinx

Twisted fate isn't nessesarily hard mechanically its all based on how good your decision making is. You need to see openings to engage and openings to gank top/bot lane. If you aren't good at looking around the map I suggest you find another champion to play.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 28/9/2014, 2:01 pm

I have been doing really well in ranked recently, i guess you could say it was a good week on the rift.

Spoiler:

EDIT: also got my first quadra in ranked today, the fifth person was already AFK so no chance of a penta :/ finished the game 12/2/11 Aatrox op
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 28/9/2014, 5:26 pm

KMV wrote:
Gildarts wrote:Can someone post a decent tactic link or post your one using Twisted Fate?

Twisted fate isn't nessesarily hard mechanically its all based on how good your decision making is. You need to see openings to engage and openings to gank top/bot lane. If you aren't good at looking around the map I suggest you find another champion to play.

its not that i cant tele and gank people its the part when im 1on1 someone i was thinking someone might know a better built to assist that situation.
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 28/9/2014, 6:07 pm

max Q last hit with blue card poke with Q regen mana rinse repeat stun if they gank you or for the kill
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 28/9/2014, 8:35 pm

Sometimes it's best to not wait for the right card to come up but just spam your q. I've played tf quite a few times but I'm still no expert but as far as I can tell is that's he's really squishy so it's hard for him to outduel champs that deal good dmg. When you're in lane try to harass the enemy champ with your long range w and when he's love enough you can flash on him with golden card if he's dumb enough to stay. Also use his e passive. Try to get 3 attacks on minions and save the 4th one to use it on the enemy champ.

The combo should be w (gold card) + q (to get it off cd asap) + AA (e passive) + AA (depends on the level of your e due to as and your cd reduction for your next w) + w (just spam it if the enemy is low enough, the chances that he gets slowed or stunned is 2/3).

Last edited by Julij2 on 28/9/2014, 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 28/9/2014, 8:47 pm

Julij2 wrote:Sometimes it's best to not wait for the right card to come up but just spam your q. I've played tf quite a few times but I'm still no expert but as far as I can tell is that's he's really squishy so it's hard for him to outduel champs that deal good dmg. When you're in lane try to harass the enemy champ with your long range w and when he's love enough you can flash on him with golden card if he's dumb enough to stay. Also use his e passive. Try to get 3 attacks on minions and save the 4th one to use it on the enemy champ.

The combo should be q (gold card) + w (to get it off cd asap) + AA (e passive) + AA (depends on the level of your e due to as and your cd reduction) + q (just spam it if the enemy is low enough, the chances that he gets slowed or stunned is 2/3).

Q = Wild Cards
W = Pick a Card

I think you have it backwards
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 28/9/2014, 8:53 pm

Fixed. Thanks Smile
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 28/9/2014, 9:09 pm

Thanks, i Hearts suggestion to Max Q and Julij's method, and here are the results of that one game: http://gyazo.com/a1868296dd17893b0c20a6a759f620e3

there not terrible but i need to find a better build for speed and amour as well as mana regain ect
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 28/9/2014, 11:15 pm

Gildarts wrote:
KMV wrote:

its not that i cant tele and gank people its the part when im 1on1 someone i was thinking someone might know a better built to assist that situation.

Just go Raw damage but, TF does not 1v1 that well. The whole point of playing him is to get to a fight 1st and outnumber your opponent.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 29/9/2014, 3:53 am

I haven't played TF in a while but I used to play him a lot. Like KNV said you don't duel with him, he is a poke champ. The easiest way to win games with him is to make sure you are always pressuring your laner to go back so you can gank other lanes after 6.

Pre6

Start w. Blue card does the most damage of the 3 and it restores mana. The bonus damage from blue card will affect towers but not inhibs so use it on towers to take them down faster. I usually leashed over the wall for my jungle with blue card and an auto and still had time to get the first cs.

You can use blue card for extra damage for csing or you can stun your opponent for some free damage, but don't stand in the minion wave, you are very squishy. Red card isn't used much, I would use it to clear waves and by accident only (spamming w when you panic lol) select red card and attack a middle minion then Q - this should kill the wave or come very close if you are building correctly.

The normal combo for 1v1 would be charging e (you can see cards circle around your feet when it is ready) once it is charged Q then gold card for the stun aa for the proc and q again when you can.

At lvl 5 you should be trying to push your opponent back so that at lvl 6 you can gank. At 6 charge your e then press r and ping where you are going to gank and lock gold card then teleport and stun the target q aa hopefully get a kill go back to lane and farm until your ult is back up

In teamfights you stay in the back lines and q q q q. If someone gets near you use gold card. Your W rotates the cards continuously, even when they aren't above your head they are constantly rotating in that order so if you can time it you always know what card will come up before you press w. Try counting out loud when the cards change. Save your ult to clean up, you won the teamfight they are running away low on hp? Ult between them and their turret to score the kill and get that ace.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 29/9/2014, 8:24 pm

Had to try Jinx as a part of free champ rotation. All I can say is she's op. So far only having troubles with champs that can jump on you (like kata,xin,akali). I usually just try to get my e in front of me and then flash over it but that means I have a real disadvantage the next fight (assuming team doesn't peel good enough for me).

¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ LoL Daily ¤^*´¨ - Page 2 E0eQ3gP
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 29/9/2014, 9:28 pm

best ranked game I have ever had personally
Spoiler:
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 29/9/2014, 10:38 pm

Julij2 wrote:Had to try Jinx as a part of free champ rotation. All I can say is she's op. So far only having troubles with champs that can jump on you (like kata,xin,akali). I usually just try to get my e in front of me and then flash over it but that means I have a real disadvantage the next fight (assuming team doesn't peel good enough for me).

In certain scenarios she's really good, but if you get stuck in a sticky situation you're almost guaranteed fucked. No escapes at all is what makes her a low tier adc, plus her range without her Q isn't nearly as good as cait or trist.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 30/9/2014, 1:53 am

Connor wrote:
Julij2 wrote:Had to try Jinx as a part of free champ rotation. All I can say is she's op. So far only having troubles with champs that can jump on you (like kata,xin,akali). I usually just try to get my e in front of me and then flash over it but that means I have a real disadvantage the next fight (assuming team doesn't peel good enough for me).

In certain scenarios she's really good, but if you get stuck in a sticky situation you're almost guaranteed fucked. No escapes at all is what makes her a low tier adc, plus her range without her Q isn't nearly as good as cait or trist.

The only real problem with jinx is team fighting. If you are good enough to do everything in a teamfight mostly by yourself you will climb far with it but, without that 1st kill you are really vulnerable.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 30/9/2014, 3:28 am

Finally out of bronze Very Happy
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 30/9/2014, 4:31 am

Heartstop123 wrote:Finally out of bronze Very Happy

Big congrats to you. Getting out of Bronze is a big milestone, and it certainly feels great to be out.
Until you realize Silver is just as bad
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next