Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSRS Grand Exchange

3 posters

Go down

OSRS Grand Exchange Empty OSRS Grand Exchange

Post by pitsingeraj 22/1/2015, 7:13 pm

**If this isn't allowed to be talked about, let me know/move this topic**

SO the Grand Exchange is coming to Old School Runescape. What's your guys' opinion when it comes to merching? I have a couple questions.

Is it going to be free trade, or have limits like it used to?

If it has limits, do you think they will do something to prevent item manipulation clans?

Do you think there are going to be some investment opportunities for before it comes out, or do you think most prices will drop?

pitsingeraj
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

OSRS Grand Exchange Empty Re: OSRS Grand Exchange

Post by Minato 22/1/2015, 8:01 pm

I am not too hot on the subject but I am pretty sure that most prices WILL drop. That is because now players can sell more easily and the market will be flooded with offers.
Basically anyone who wants to can sell their stock, even if it's small. They don't have to start looking for a buyer to like 23 yew logs. Before that you would just throw it in your bank and think that you're gonna sell this rubbish the next you bother to clean your bank.

Have a look here for more info: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,141,65557333

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 22/1/2015, 8:50 pm

These are my views from the last thread about the GE in OSRS
hammer man25 wrote:

If GE had been in the game from the beginning, it wouldn't have been a problem being in the game. Since they didn't put it in, and they gave the choice to the players, that's why it's so disliked. One reason I won't like the GE nearly as much is because it's going to invite more bots into the game currently. If you look at the way trading is now, you need the botter to sell his goods either off his main account (getting it a possible chain ban) or you need to setup another bot to sell your goods (costing the botter more money and time), or stop the bot from what it's currently doing to go sell items (time lost botting their resource). If the GE is introduced, this will allow botters to take 5 mins to go put their goods in the GE to trade automatically. They can then simply sell this gold to gold selling websites. It removes much of the risk for the botters and gold farmers.
Now I personally just want an updated Trading Post. People with PM set to anything other than "Online" to not have their offers be able to be posted, and a button so you can "report offline" players. By this I mean those that have their pm on but do not respond to PM's. I know trading over worlds is not likely to happen, simply because of logistics.
Spoiler:
Those are just my views on the subject.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down