Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

+92
H3cTiiK
Syiyuke
sir zigfreed
iceidice
Mayhem
Obbyshaggz
MinhZor
m i c e
Kitemaster
NT1
helloim96
skellur4
beckhamboy17
itzdevo
chaostank88
furyofthekatana
Agile Arya
daddydodaddy
Eridex
russellrpd
damn12345
BluWebb
Flipping-Bills
usbandit
Deathstance
Nitm
H4RM
Lilbod
Drodrigues18
MZEROS
Silver drop
dyrdin
Rachet1800
sykotic inc
freefall
Murrab278
xkeropix
T Ty4
Saint Atreyu
jaaaaa
Relax.
Nstyle08Z
Jekyll
noapologies
absurdistrage
Vorpal Scimm
-John-_
Fallout NCR
ctl8
Yourii
qwertyXz
Zerk Fest
zacksorensen1
Smoked
LoadError
legitmoneys
kaimon1111
Louis Walsh
JDSanta
Yuzuki
TheBadMonkey
Reflex_lycan
Tcheloviski
Derpybird
Peaceful
zyft
Particle
marrkee
MarkoFPS
ancientrulez
Roger That
Hasdog24
Mclovin_1993
Zic0
Fuzionz
silverkill95
iiBubblezii
I will stop spamming
qwertq
ieatpickles5
iMantasas
th3 last 0n3
yentl999
dgrock104
Looding
Dutchpowerz
Igotmoney
Im Smarticle
iGlenn
BiBi
Lv3_Sterre
Krystal Angel
96 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by iMantasas 9/2/2012, 1:01 pm

Nice guide. Also, pray pots has 1k limit, you haven't pointed that. Smile

iMantasas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by Krystal Angel 9/2/2012, 1:44 pm

iMantasas wrote:Nice guide. Also, pray pots has 1k limit, you haven't pointed that. Smile

thank's but i said just a line before that all potions have 1k trade limit...i thought u'd figure it out , modified anyway I love you
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ieatpickles5 9/2/2012, 2:58 pm

nice

ieatpickles5
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertq 9/2/2012, 8:23 pm

Not bad, not a lot of new items to me but great list. Good job.

qwertq
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by I will stop spamming 9/2/2012, 11:06 pm

thank you very much Wink already made ~300k Very Happy btw got any tips for a noob flipper? >.<
I will stop spamming
I will stop spamming
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 9/2/2012, 11:30 pm

Krystal Angel wrote:4.Red Chinchompas -medium- a ok item to flip, margins vary a lot so keep an eye on them - limit 10k Smile I love you
If I am not wrong, red chins have a trade limit of 20k, not 10k.

Edit:

Krystal Angel wrote:Ranging & Fletching
Bolts 5,000
Bow string 10,000

Crafting
Gem 1,000

Mining & Smithing
Bar 20,000

Runecrafting
Tiara 1,000

Prayer
Wyvern bones, dragon/frost dragon bones 1,000
Some more corrections here.. Bolts have a trade limit of 10K, bow strings have a trade limit of 25K, some gems have lesser trade limits (eg. diamonds trade limit of 500), bars have a trade limit of 10K, tiaras have a trade limit of 100, and dragon bones have a trade limit of 10K, not 1K. (Only wyvern and frost dragon bones have a trade limit of 1K)

And,
Krystal Angel wrote:It resets every 4 hours (as in if you buy 10k sharks you won't be able to buy 1 more shark unless you either sell/eat/drop(and dissappear) one or wait 4 hours for the counter to reset
Does this really work? o.O

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by iiBubblezii 10/2/2012, 3:06 am

Thanks im new to flipping, so it helped a lot. + for you
iiBubblezii
iiBubblezii
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 10/2/2012, 3:47 am

I will stop spamming wrote:thank you very much Wink already made ~300k Very Happy btw got any tips for a noob flipper? >.<

Glad it helped you spamming Smile sure i aleways got tips for you guys, you can catch me around or add me in game and ask anything "of lovers" is my rs name Very Happy cheers !

BiBi wrote:

Some more corrections here.. Bolts have a trade limit of 10K, bow strings have a trade limit of 25K, some gems have lesser trade limits (eg. diamonds trade limit of 500), bars have a trade limit of 10K, tiaras have a trade limit of 100, and dragon bones have a trade limit of 10K, not 1K. (Only wyvern and frost dragon bones have a trade limit of 1K)

And,
Krystal Angel wrote:It resets every 4 hours (as in if you buy 10k sharks you won't be able to buy 1 more shark unless you either sell/eat/drop(and dissappear) one or wait 4 hours for the counter to reset

Yup you are right about the bolts and bones, also about the diamonts (but they aren't a great merch so i didn't add them). I can't add every specific item in runescape so i mostly generalised but ofcourse there are differences, this list is to have an orientation of item limits, there are exceptions, but usually at all the items i post i will add the limit. Tiaras DO have a limit of 1k, and bars 10k, the 20k for bars was a typo ^^

What do you mean if it works?

iiBubblezii wrote:Thanks im new to flipping, so it helped a lot. + for you

I'm so glad it helped you Very Happy keep doing it, doesn't matter with what item and for what profit, you will soon learn to make greater profits by spoting the ideal items yourself Smile
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 10/2/2012, 5:21 am

Krystal Angel wrote:
BiBi wrote:

And,

Yup you are right about the bolts and bones, also about the diamonts (but they aren't a great merch so i didn't add them). I can't add every specific item in runescape so i mostly generalised but ofcourse there are differences, this list is to have an orientation of item limits, there are exceptions, but usually at all the items i post i will add the limit. Tiaras DO have a limit of 1k, and bars 10k, the 20k for bars was a typo ^^

What do you mean if it works?
So you are saying diamonds, dragonstones and onyx-es are not good flipping items? Oh well, to each his/her own.. Anyway, I am aware that tiaras have a trade limit of 1K. But, you categorised them under runecrafting, so it is assumed to be those charged with a certain element to it, and this sort of tiaras have a trade limit of 100.

And, what I meant was.. Does eating/dropping an item you've bought through the grand exchange return your trade limit? lol!

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverkill95 10/2/2012, 8:27 am

Nice list im thinking of trying sum items out Smile
silverkill95
silverkill95
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzionz 10/2/2012, 8:43 am

i started from 1m went to 3m in about an hour! thanks to this guide! although i made 1.4m from an item on the 1-10m list

Fuzionz
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 10/2/2012, 10:14 am

silverkill95 wrote:Nice list im thinking of trying sum items out Smile

i'm glad you are giving them a chance ^^ they are working great for me and ill re-update soon Very Happy

Fuzionz wrote:i started from 1m went to 3m in about an hour! thanks to this guide! although i made 1.4m from an item on the 1-10m list

I'm very happy that it worked out for you buddy ^^ most of people (if not all) on this forum didn't belive me at first when i said i made so many mils over so short days, i got 100 mils now (had 2 5 days ago before i received some more from my friend)

I will also open my own investment bank with 5% non-compound payback daily (that means i will pay you back daily 5% of the sum you invested initially : example : if you invested 10 mils you will get 500k daily)

Also i'm planning of making a guide on explaining you guys too how you can test different items and how the ge flipping actually works. It will be a short one today (i ain't got much time , its my bday today ^^ cheers ) but with the essentials, and i will also update that one too.

Cheers to everybody i'm so glad my guide helped you guys !! Also i'd like to talk a bit about undercutting in my guide i will make so please check it out if you want the methods to still work good !! Cyaa !!! I love you I love you Eat your Veggies
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zic0 10/2/2012, 10:37 am

its good

Zic0
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mclovin_1993 10/2/2012, 4:20 pm

hey, ty 4 guide very useful Laughing

Mclovin_1993
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 10/2/2012, 5:16 pm

Zic0 wrote:its good

I'm glad you belive that Smile thank you

Mclovin_1993 wrote:hey, ty 4 guide very useful Laughing

You are welcome Very Happy i feel the happiest when people give me positive feedback, please tell me if u spot any mistakes or think i missed anything ^^ good luck cheers
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasdog24 10/2/2012, 10:13 pm

Heyy there, I enjoyed reading your guide! It was really easy to follow and the items are great! I have tested some of the items before viewing this and I think that your time ranges are really accurate as well, great job on the guide!
Hasdog24
Hasdog24
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 7:44 am

Hasdog24 wrote:Heyy there, I enjoyed reading your guide! It was really easy to follow and the items are great! I have tested some of the items before viewing this and I think that your time ranges are really accurate as well, great job on the guide!

Thank's for the feedback buddy <3 Very Happy be sure to check my "how to flip" guide too maybe you learn some tips Very Happy I'm sorry if i don't have any pictures with my logs and stuff or with the items but i find them pretty useless and space/time taking ^^ Cheers cheers
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger That 11/2/2012, 10:09 am

What a nice list! But you said "It resets every 4 hours (as in if you buy 10k sharks you won't be able to buy 1 more shark unless you either sell/eat/drop(and dissappear) one or wait 4 hours for the counter to reset"

Does eating/dropping something you bought really return you your trade limit?

Roger That
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 10:13 am

Roger That wrote:What a nice list! But you said "It resets every 4 hours (as in if you buy 10k sharks you won't be able to buy 1 more shark unless you either sell/eat/drop(and dissappear) one or wait 4 hours for the counter to reset"

yes vanishing (as in eating or droping and vanishing or giving to another player) or changing the value of an item (like from a potion (4) to a potion (3) will let you buy another item , it used to be like this but this is the second comment i read wich asked about that in particular so i will test it right now, stay tuned for new infos ^^
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger That 11/2/2012, 10:14 am

Krystal Angel wrote:
Roger That wrote:What a nice list! But you said "It resets every 4 hours (as in if you buy 10k sharks you won't be able to buy 1 more shark unless you either sell/eat/drop(and dissappear) one or wait 4 hours for the counter to reset"

yes vanishing (as in eating or droping and vanishing or giving to another player) or changing the value of an item (like from a potion (4) to a potion (3) will let you buy another item , it used to be like this but this is the second comment i read wich asked about that in particular so i will test it right now, stay tuned for new infos ^^
I merely repeated what the previous guy said Razz Was just curious about it..

Roger That
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 10:55 am

Roger That wrote:
I merely repeated what the previous guy said Razz Was just curious about it..

Yes it seems my method doesn't work anymore...what i was doing was buying a limit on one account than moving all on my other account than buying the limit again and so on, it used to work (many months ago) but seems they fixed it, thanks for pointing this out ! cheers

Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ancientrulez 11/2/2012, 12:30 pm

good guide Very Happy

ancientrulez
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 12:34 pm

ancientrulez wrote:good guide Very Happy

thank's Very Happy so glad i got so much positive feedback <3 cheers
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkoFPS 11/2/2012, 3:30 pm

Flipped logs, prices rised when I was going to sell!Razz Thanks, +rep!
MarkoFPS
MarkoFPS
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 5:02 pm

MarkoFPS wrote:Flipped logs, prices rised when I was going to sell!Razz Thanks, +rep!

Thank you very much Very Happy i didn't have time to update it today i did 2 services and i am going to do one more i belive, also a buddy of mine gave me a lvl 132 account as my birthday present Very Happy but i will update this guide tomorow (12th feb) Love from Angel Very Happy I love you I love you
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next