Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

+92
H3cTiiK
Syiyuke
sir zigfreed
iceidice
Mayhem
Obbyshaggz
MinhZor
m i c e
Kitemaster
NT1
helloim96
skellur4
beckhamboy17
itzdevo
chaostank88
furyofthekatana
Agile Arya
daddydodaddy
Eridex
russellrpd
damn12345
BluWebb
Flipping-Bills
usbandit
Deathstance
Nitm
H4RM
Lilbod
Drodrigues18
MZEROS
Silver drop
dyrdin
Rachet1800
sykotic inc
freefall
Murrab278
xkeropix
T Ty4
Saint Atreyu
jaaaaa
Relax.
Nstyle08Z
Jekyll
noapologies
absurdistrage
Vorpal Scimm
-John-_
Fallout NCR
ctl8
Yourii
qwertyXz
Zerk Fest
zacksorensen1
Smoked
LoadError
legitmoneys
kaimon1111
Louis Walsh
JDSanta
Yuzuki
TheBadMonkey
Reflex_lycan
Tcheloviski
Derpybird
Peaceful
zyft
Particle
marrkee
MarkoFPS
ancientrulez
Roger That
Hasdog24
Mclovin_1993
Zic0
Fuzionz
silverkill95
iiBubblezii
I will stop spamming
qwertq
ieatpickles5
iMantasas
th3 last 0n3
yentl999
dgrock104
Looding
Dutchpowerz
Igotmoney
Im Smarticle
iGlenn
BiBi
Lv3_Sterre
Krystal Angel
96 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items - Page 3 Empty Re: Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by marrkee 11/2/2012, 5:05 pm

Nice, helpful list, but would be nice to see some items for 10-20m Smile

marrkee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items - Page 3 Empty Re: Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by Krystal Angel 11/2/2012, 5:27 pm

marrkee wrote:Nice, helpful list, but would be nice to see some items for 10-20m Smile

glad you liked, i'll update tomorow so be sure to check it out ^^ for 10-20 just stick to 1-10, even i (got 115m now) use those ones still sometimes when everything else fails
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Particle 12/2/2012, 3:36 am

Wow this list is awesome! Gonna try some of the lower wealth items for sure! Very Happy
Particle
Particle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 12/2/2012, 7:05 am

Particle wrote:Wow this list is awesome! Gonna try some of the lower wealth items for sure! Very Happy

I'm glad you like it ! Very Happy i will try to update it today Very Happy
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zyft 12/2/2012, 11:00 pm

I found that armadyl runes made me a great profit, so did vls

zyft
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful 12/2/2012, 11:03 pm

Krystal Angel wrote:
Particle wrote:Wow this list is awesome! Gonna try some of the lower wealth items for sure! Very Happy

I'm glad you like it ! Very Happy i will try to update it today Very Happy
Yes please do Smile

Peaceful
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpybird 13/2/2012, 3:14 pm

Thank you for this detailed guide C: I have just started flip merching these items and am doing well thanks to this Very Happy
Derpybird
Derpybird
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 13/2/2012, 5:15 pm

Derpybird wrote:Thank you for this detailed guide C: I have just started flip merching these items and am doing well thanks to this Very Happy

i'm glad you like it buddy Very Happy i get so much positive feedback trough here and inbox , thank you guys !
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 13/2/2012, 10:09 pm

Sorry for the trouble, but you had told me that you had 115M yesterday through a PM, but yet 10 hours and 18 minutes later you have 210M?

How did you make 95M in a day on that day? I wouldn't buy your story if you just told me you found some "secret" item and made lots of money on that day.

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 13/2/2012, 10:14 pm

BiBi wrote:Sorry for the trouble, but you had told me that you had 115M yesterday through a PM, but yet 10 hours and 18 minutes later you have 210M?

How did you make 95M in a day on that day? I wouldn't buy your story if you just told me you found some "secret" item and made lots of money on that day.

3 friends outside smokin mils forum invested in me a total of 55 mils, so i made 40 mil yesterday ^^
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tcheloviski 16/2/2012, 3:21 am

Thank you for list!
Tcheloviski
Tcheloviski
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 16/2/2012, 5:22 am

Tcheloviski wrote:Thank you for list!

glad you enjoyed Very Happy
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflex_lycan 16/2/2012, 7:53 pm

its a very nice list man

Reflex_lycan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBadMonkey 1/3/2012, 1:27 am

Thanks Awesome Guide made like 200k in 5 minutes

TheBadMonkey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 1/3/2012, 3:12 am

humilation wrote:its a very nice list man

glad you like it sis Smile
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 1/3/2012, 3:14 am

TheBadMonkey wrote:Thanks Awesome Guide made like 200k in 5 minutes

i'm glad buddy Smile people usually dont belive me when i tell them i made 10mils to 350 mils in 2 weeks, but you guys are the alive proof of it ^^ thank's...i will eventually find time to update it again sorry but i been really busy, my doggie got sick, my grandpa got sick..girlfriend problems....snow..etc. Also i'm writing an adventure book (wrote 10 pages already <3) Razz but i will find time to update it
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBadMonkey 2/3/2012, 2:53 am

WOW GREAT GUIDE THANKS so much!!!

TheBadMonkey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 2/3/2012, 4:46 am

TheBadMonkey wrote:WOW GREAT GUIDE THANKS so much!!!

thank you sorry for keeping promising so much but I WILL update it TODAY ^^ (2nd of march) so be sure to check it out in a few hours
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzuki 2/3/2012, 6:30 am

Anyone know the margins on dragon bones?
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 2/3/2012, 12:44 pm

Yuzuki wrote:Anyone know the margins on dragon bones?

the margins change a lot, yesterday they were 6 gp for a few hours than for 20 minutes the margin was 120 coins...dragon bones are profitable but be careful
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JDSanta 2/3/2012, 10:37 pm

i lost alot of money by merchin ashes thanks to you -.-

JDSanta
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 3/3/2012, 6:54 am

JDSanta wrote:i lost alot of money by merchin ashes thanks to you -.-

hey there ^^ that's a miracle because i made around 1m in 2 hours with ashes back when i was a little low on wealth , they still work, you must have done something wrong please make sure you read my "how to flip" guide too ^^
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzuki 3/3/2012, 8:38 am

Any ideas what to flip at late night?
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Walsh 3/3/2012, 8:55 am

16.Dark bow-fastest- great item for low wealth players with astonishing 6-8k margins (thanks to "Louis Walsh" for tiping this out Very Happy)-limit 10 cheers Very Happy I love you
You're welcome, my debt paid back I hope ^_^
Louis Walsh
Louis Walsh
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzuki 3/3/2012, 9:04 am

@krystal what anime is ur siggy btw
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next