Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Cape

4 posters

Go down

Fire Cape Empty Fire Cape

Post by willcaress 4/8/2012, 5:25 pm

Hello, I am currently trianing my skills so that I can achieve the fight cave and have the much coveted fire cape Very Happy
After that I am hopefully going to the do Elder scolls quest (or whatever it is called Razz) so that I can obtain the to tokhaar-kal Very Happy
Once I achieve that I am going to offically call myself a don of runescape as I will be doing oi by melee means!! lol!
willcaress
willcaress
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Fire Cape Empty Re: Fire Cape

Post by Seanofdead 4/8/2012, 6:49 pm

Good luck with your goal for the Fire cape the requirements are much lower now a days with the items/potions available compared to a few years ago. So it shouldn't be to hard to get stats up for it, really you could do it with 61 range/1 defense obviously that is still very hard to complete. I would recommend 80+ mage for polypore and 85+ defense for gano but 70 defense would work fine for ahrims. For the kiln you will need a bit higher stats overall I would say to get your stats 80-90+ to complete it easily but like the fire cape it can be done with much lower stats. Hope this helped some and good luck Smile
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Fire Cape Empty Re: Fire Cape

Post by F2P Buyer 25/9/2012, 9:57 pm

You didn't update us..did you got it ? Razz
F2P Buyer
F2P Buyer
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)