Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scam Reports Regarding Services

3 posters

Go down

Scam Reports Regarding Services Empty Scam Reports Regarding Services

Post by WagerHost 8/8/2012, 8:22 pm

Recently there have been scams regarding services. It is EXTREMELY hard to prove that someone has scammed you with services because everything you post as proof can be faked easily. I suggest ALWAYS using a trusted middleman with the person doing the service giving the middleman a deposit and will be returned at the end.

Also IF the person does end up scamming you , please have as MUCH proof as possible. Especially chat logs.

Last edited by WagerHost on 9/8/2012, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
WagerHost
WagerHost
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scam Reports Regarding Services Empty Re: Scam Reports Regarding Services

Post by Ironic 8/8/2012, 8:37 pm

Rep +, I also really recommend a pic of bank before and at the end of each service that is completed for you.
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 9/8/2012, 9:27 am

WagerHost wrote:Recently there have been scams regarding services. It has EXTREMELY hard to prove that someone has scammed you with services because everything you post as proof can be faked easily. I suggest ALWAYS using a trusted middleman with the person doing the service giving the middleman a deposit and will be returned at the end.

Also IF the person does end up scamming you , please have as MUCH proof as possible. Especially chat logs.

Grammer Error, I think it should be

It is EXTREMELY hard to prove someone has scammed you with services because everything you post as proof can be faked easily
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WagerHost 9/8/2012, 9:29 am

Daxaal wrote:
WagerHost wrote:Recently there have been scams regarding services. It has EXTREMELY hard to prove that someone has scammed you with services because everything you post as proof can be faked easily. I suggest ALWAYS using a trusted middleman with the person doing the service giving the middleman a deposit and will be returned at the end.

Grammer Error, I think it should be

It is EXTREMELY hard to prove someone has scammed you with services because everything you post as proof can be faked easily

editted =p
WagerHost
WagerHost
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down