Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest List Help?

3 posters

Go down

Quest List Help? Empty Quest List Help?

Post by some_rs_kid 10/4/2013, 3:23 am

Just getting back into the swing of things in '07.... wanna start doing slayer. What quests/skills should i do to start off? +REP for any good answers! Smile
some_rs_kid
some_rs_kid
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Quest List Help? Empty Re: Quest List Help?

Post by Wutz 10/4/2013, 5:50 pm

Well if I was you I would start off with some easy quests like vampire slayer and the gnome quests, for some easy attack and agility xp (Agility will make you able to run longer, so it will help you with future slayer/questing)

After that I would choose to do the Waterfall quest for easy 30 str and 30 attack (maybe higher attack because of the other quests)

Then I would highly recommend you do to fairytale pt 1 and start pt 2 for the fairy rings, as this will save you ages when training slayer.

The requirement drive quest could also be a good idea to complete, as the amour provides decent stats and prayer bonus Razz

Except for that, do dragon slayer when you need rune and lost city and monkey madness when you can wield the dragon weapons, and you should be good to go I guess. Smile
Wutz
Wutz
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrod 12/4/2013, 11:40 am

Don't forget to do the Varrock Museum test in the basement. It gives you an automatic 1k exp to slayer, putting you at level 9 which is a really good boost for starting. It also gets you 1k hunter exp.

I would also recommend training range up to 60 or at least 50 to wear dragonhide armor on some tasks. Monsters like pyrefiends, jellies, and bloodvelds have magic based melee attacks so high magic defense is necessary if you don't want to bank often.

I have also found that using a Dragon Battleaxe(Heroes Quest) for slayer to be better than using a Dragon Dagger for the specials. Each special with the Dragon Battleaxe is equivalent to drinking a super strength potion which, when used often, saves a great deal of money. It can also be resold. The downside for using the DBA is that it lowers your attack level a relatively large amount(it lowers my 70 attack to about 64 I think). To offset this, just use the herbs you get as drops from various slayer monsters and make basic attack potions. Guams drop from every monster and eyes of newt are very cheap if you buy them from the magic stores like in Port Sarim or the herblore store in Taverly. Take 1-2 attack potions with you on every task.

Also in order to even make the potions you need to have done the Druidic Ritual quest.
Jrod
Jrod
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down