Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods?

3 posters

Go down

What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods? Empty What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods?

Post by zzsnuzz 1/8/2013, 12:29 am

I am currently paired with zammorak but im searching all around runescape for clues of other outcomes, I found someone named relomia, emissary of sliske another god and she gives you a book of gods. Im curious to get to the end of this before 11 days of the battle of lumbridge but i was reading the book and I came across a god named seren who seemed to be close with guthix, Idk if there is a emissary of all the other gods but I believe something big is about to happen not just between Zammarok and Saradomin.study 
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods? Empty Re: What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods?

Post by Divine 1/8/2013, 12:43 am

You can read more about it here: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/god-emissaries

It was a game update in May, they added 8 emissaries which want you to join their cause.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods? Empty Re: What is everyones predictions for Runescape 3 concerning the gods?

Post by ADDU 2/8/2013, 5:24 pm

The whole system is so damm different.I am just flipping.I had a skiller which got banned.

ADDU
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down