Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bored with runescape

+5
Merzz
BamZam
Avssie
Froggie
hjmille
9 posters

Go down

bored with runescape Empty bored with runescape

Post by hjmille 16/9/2013, 2:23 am

i have been playing runescape for some time.. maybe 6 years now. i dont really get into the game anymore with goals that i set for my self. i am not very good at pvm so i cant really make really good cash. im not good at merching and flipping either >.<. i was wondering if anyone had any ideas to give me for something to do? any and all ideas are much appreciated to help me keep playing Smile
hjmille
hjmille
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

bored with runescape Empty Re: bored with runescape

Post by Froggie 16/9/2013, 2:33 am

Do some gambling- that never gets boring! Click on IRC Games at the top of your screen to chat and gamble on the SM IRC Smile

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hjmille 16/9/2013, 2:35 am

i used to gamble all the time, i went up to 1.7b then all the way down to 100m x) i cant do all of that again! lmao. but thanks for ideaa. i mayyy go try it out if i cant do anything else
hjmille
hjmille
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avssie 16/9/2013, 4:08 am

Mini-games can always be fun, they're safe and don't really have many requirements most of the time. I would recommend trying to get into PvM though, once you do a boss a couple of times you'll pretty much understand the mechanics and it makes it much easier to get better at them, start small and work your way up to the harder ones.
Avssie
Avssie
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 16/9/2013, 7:32 am

Honestly, I would suggest you some other games to play. For me, I have been at the same spot as you before, bored of Runescape. So what do I do? I stop playing Runescape for about 1-3 weeks, and just start playing games e.g. Diablo 3 or LoL. After those few weeks, you'd come back to Runescape feeling like you want to get stuff done.. At least, that applies to me Razz
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 16/9/2013, 9:54 am

Go for max/completionist cape it's always fun if you even find someone to race myself i made goal 'log' for max cape here and after all i got it then i got completionist cape now i'm getting 99 Divination to get my completionist cape back Razz

Just an idea hope you get motivation back to Runescape Smile
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 16/9/2013, 4:47 pm

Gamble all your money in one bet, if you win you have lots of money to do fun stuff with and if you loose you will be motivated to start rebuilding Smile
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hjmille 17/9/2013, 6:43 am

thanks for all of the ideas guys (: im gonna go with a mixture of all of your ideas. gonna gamble all of my money once. if i win bam im going for comp cape. if i lose, im gonna be motivated ro rebuild somehow lol. thanks guys!
hjmille
hjmille
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 17/9/2013, 7:29 am

Even after nearly 8 years on this account I still like getting on to play as much as time allows. Nowadays I love taking part in daily warbands and going from there. I'm finding the Super September challenges good fun and I'm enjoying my journey to max cape Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hjmille 17/9/2013, 7:38 am

thanks to you guys who suggested gambling! i went from 116m-263m and stopped lol. now its time to skill some more and go for that max cape =D thanks a lot guys
hjmille
hjmille
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 17/9/2013, 12:38 pm

sweet Very Happy goodluck skilling Smile
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 18/9/2013, 11:03 pm

well, I've had this problem for quite some time, my motivation to play, currently is my clan.
I'd recommend that you join a clan, make your own, or stay in your existing one, and make it your goal to get to the highest rank possible (usually overseer/deputy). then after then your motivation is recruiting, capping, and hosting events (PvM events, skilling events, capping events) and your main motivation is to keep the clan that you help build up from the ground 'alive'. hope this helps. (if you want help with any of this stated - then you can PM me)

Oxodium
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 19/9/2013, 1:22 am

Good luck with maxing you can take a look of my goal thread to get some motivation and maybe make your own and keep it updated helped me a lot to max/comp. Even now with div i keep it updated and did before div with trim reqs i randomly did Smile

Link to my thread: http://www.smokinelite.com/t69210-merzz-s-99-divination-re-comp-goal
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 22/9/2013, 11:57 am

If you find a game boring the best idea is to move on.. Smile
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)