Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Suggestions & Feedback

2 posters

Go down

Regarding Suggestions & Feedback Empty Regarding Suggestions & Feedback

Post by Divine 18/9/2013, 1:48 pm

Hello everyone Smile

This subforum is here for you all to leave your suggestions on things we can change/improve and your feedback regarding anything related to our community.

There are a few things I'd like you to know about this:

1. Remain respectful. People who make suggestions mean well, but may not always know everything there is to know around here.
So if they suggest something that has been suggested before and was turned down, or if their suggestion isn't possible, tell them in a respectful way.

2. Our forum uses forumotion, which means we have technical limitations in what we can do on here, depending on their developments. It may be possible that we cannot implement your suggestion because of that.
We do have future plans for another website on which we can do a lot more things, but on here the possibilities are somewhat limited.

3. You can make suggestions about anything related to SM like I said above.
If you see something that you think we can do better, or that would benefit our community if it was added, then feel free to post!
Think well before you post though, people often suggest things that mostly benefit themselves, but we are a group of people here.

4. Show your support! If someone posts a suggestions and you'd love to see it as well, then make a post on their topic.
The more support an idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented if possible so don't be shy.

That's all, I look forward to hearing from all of you Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Regarding Suggestions & Feedback Empty Re: Regarding Suggestions & Feedback

Post by Gecko 22/9/2013, 4:00 am

Divine, I like the current set-up of the website although here are a few things.
First, The banner at the top announcing events is awesome although if possible making it not have the large space between the beginning and the end would be nice.

Other than this the website looks great and is well set-up.
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down