Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We want YOUR feedback!

+2
JCN
Kelly
6 posters

Go down

We want YOUR feedback! Empty We want YOUR feedback!

Post by Kelly 3/7/2014, 7:57 pm

Hey guys and gals!

Kid and I would really love to get your input on what sort of debate topics you would like to see. For instance, are you more interested in real world topics, video game based topics, SM related topics, or what? Please let us know! Your input will greatly help us make the Intelligent Debate section great.

We thank you dearly for reading and possibly replying ^^!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

We want YOUR feedback! Empty Re: We want YOUR feedback!

Post by JCN 5/7/2014, 2:01 am

well i am more interested in runescape game topics and clan topics then anything else

JCN
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 5/7/2014, 3:16 am

JCN wrote:well i am more interested in runescape game topics and clan topics then anything else

Thank you for the feedback!

We're working on having more relaxed debates/discussions, such as video game ones. I'll go make an RS-based one now that will really rev up people Razz. You're also more than welcome to start one if you'd like Very Happy!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 5/7/2014, 7:45 am

i would be intrested to participate in debates/discusions about following topics:

-rs/sm
-other game topics
-science and the universe
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 5/7/2014, 4:41 pm

piramatrix wrote:i would be intrested to participate in debates/discusions about following topics:

-rs/sm
-other game topics
-science and the universe

Thanks for your feedback! Added those to the ongoing list so we can make more topics of what people are interested in Very Happy. You'll see some more of these upcoming in the future weeks – thanks again Smile!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 5/7/2014, 6:44 pm

My suggestion is, dont regulate just participate.

Damn that sounds snappy.

Anyway, as long as people make topics and you at least help keep them somewhat active, that is all you can and should do. Making too many topics is actually counterproductive to discussion. Quality over quantity
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 5/7/2014, 8:18 pm

Broeder wrote:My suggestion is, dont regulate just participate.

Damn that sounds snappy.

Anyway, as long as people make topics and you at least help keep them somewhat active, that is all you can and should do. Making too many topics is actually counterproductive to discussion. Quality over quantity

Yeah We have though through that and atm Quanitity is pretty much needed to kick start the section, obviously we wont just flood it out with new topics but we will be adding topics every 2-3 weeks or so if no other new ones are posted by others.

But really like that its a good slogan Razz "don't regulate just participate"
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 5/7/2014, 9:17 pm

I am pretty much open to anything really..sometimes i get habit of just reading things before posting..so can be little behind with posting since i tend to just jump in. Razz

Few ideas i can think of currently brainstorming..real world events or changes, science/universe, gaming discussions (can be rs or other games), new advancements in technologies.

It is great to see you guys reviving this area of the forum more to. *gives oreos*
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down