Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Froggie's scam service

+3
Yamiteh
Dag
Shrill
7 posters

Go down

Froggie's scam service Empty Froggie's scam service

Post by Shrill 13/10/2013, 4:38 pm

Froggie was allowed to service my account back in September. I get a message from him stating that he will have his friend train my account because he doesnt have time.

I log on and my bank is cleaned. He said he would pay me back the 16m cash that I had scammed from me by October 10. Its October 13 and he isn't responding to any of my messages nor have I got the refund. Negative and dishonest people are not what is needed in SM.
Shrill
Shrill
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Froggie's scam service Empty Re: Froggie's scam service

Post by Guest 13/10/2013, 4:44 pm

It would be helpful for the ranks to post evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 13/10/2013, 6:29 pm

If you could post proof of anything you've said, that would be greatly helpful for your case. Until you post evidence, we can't do much.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 13/10/2013, 6:32 pm

I am not involved in this in any way, but I thought I'd post some quotes here since it's scam report related.

Here is a quote from http://www.smokinelite.com/t77661p45-froggie-s-services:

Froggie wrote:First of all, it was a friend that trained on the account. I asked him if it would be okay if a friend did training on the account and he said it would be okay. Apparently I couldn't trust my friend. I didn't even know how much Poizon had so I logged on and the training wasn't done and there was barely anything in the bank. It seemed fishy so I pmed Poizon and I told him that I will reimburse him if he has a picture of how much, but he didnt have a picture, so then I asked him for at least a number I could give him and he hasnt responded. He is trying to get me banned for something my IRL friend did that he wont pay back. Im trying to cover that because I think it is important to have a good image and I dont want this against me. IT HAS ALSO BEEN AGREED THAT I AM GOING TO PAY HIM 16M 07
Also, I've seen his last visit was in fact today, he should be able to see your messages but there is a way to check if he has actually read them: Go to your Messages Inbox. Then look if your sent messages to Froggie are in "Sentbox" or "Outbox". If they are in Sentbox it means he has opened them, if they are in outbox it means he hasn't.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrill 15/10/2013, 1:17 am

yamiteh wrote:I am not involved in this in any way, but I thought I'd post some quotes here since it's scam report related.

Here is a quote from http://www.smokinelite.com/t77661p45-froggie-s-services:

Froggie wrote:First of all, it was a friend that trained on the account. I asked him if it would be okay if a friend did training on the account and he said it would be okay. Apparently I couldn't trust my friend. I didn't even know how much Poizon had so I logged on and the training wasn't done and there was barely anything in the bank. It seemed fishy so I pmed Poizon and I told him that I will reimburse him if he has a picture of how much, but he didnt have a picture, so then I asked him for at least a number I could give him and he hasnt responded. He is trying to get me banned for something my IRL friend did that he wont pay back. Im trying to cover that because I think it is important to have a good image and I dont want this against me. IT HAS ALSO BEEN AGREED THAT I AM GOING TO PAY HIM 16M 07
Also, I've seen his last visit was in fact today, he should be able to see your messages but there is a way to check if he has actually read them: Go to your Messages Inbox. Then look if your sent messages to Froggie are in "Sentbox" or "Outbox". If they are in Sentbox it means he has opened them, if they are in outbox it means he hasn't.
Yea both of my messages to him were in my sentbox the samr day I sent them. Ive got forum PMs that ill post here latet on. Im on my phone right now. But what you posted from the other thread is pretty much what was said in PMs.
Shrill
Shrill
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 15/10/2013, 2:18 am

Waiting for some evidence. Once you're able to give us a bit more to work with Poizon, I'll send Froggie a PM and he'll need to respond to this thread.

Thanks for your patience.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 18/10/2013, 7:59 am

Has there been any movement on this report?
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 19/10/2013, 5:06 am

Lucky wrote:Has there been any movement on this report?
I think the last time this was discussed an admin was helping them sort it out. Adrijana I think.

Poizon YOU wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
I would recommend doing what Hammerman25 suggested by posting a thread in the report a scammer section, this way the admins can make a fair decision on what should be done since I think both sides are at fault. Froggie for letting his friend on Poizon You's account and Poizon You for not taking bank pictures of before the service
Ive already talked to an admin and we are both going through corrective actions to settle this
[ADMIN] Adrijana wrote:

Service has been closed due to recent dispute. When you offer a service and someone trusts you with their account... a third party should not be involved. LOCKED.
Source:http://www.smokinelite.com/t77661p60-froggie-s-services
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 20/10/2013, 8:00 pm

Froggie wrote:I will be going inactive for a while. I will still come on the Forums, but definitely not as much as I normally do. I have an Exchange Student from Germany that is going to be living with me for 3 weeks. This will cause me to not be able to be on as much. Still buying/selling GP at all times, though, since I can easily transfer money and gp fast.
http://www.smokinelite.com/t45476p30-inactivity-thread

He might still be on this.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrill 23/10/2013, 12:15 am

Froggie's scam service 59qh
Shrill
Shrill
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrill 25/10/2013, 2:48 am

Any update? Just wondering why he doesn't have a TWC badge? Just a matter of time before he does this again.. We need to move faster than this.
Shrill
Shrill
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 25/10/2013, 3:38 am

He hasn't posted in 3 weeks, and hasn't created a topic in 4 weeks. If he has intentions to try this again he's going about it the wrong way. In the end it is up to the higher ups whether he does get TWC.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 25/10/2013, 4:17 am

TWC Given.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)