Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements

4 posters

Go down

Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements  Empty Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements

Post by Merzz 28/4/2014, 11:12 am

Master Skillcapes

Myself I really don't mind about these as I'm going for Trimmed Completionist Cape but they look awesome especially ones like Slayer this gives more motivation to keep going after 99 imo.

All Master Capes:

Combat Improvements

PvP combat experience - Myself I love this as now you can get xp again in minigames such as Castle Wars, Fight Pits etc. and ofc normal PvP.

• If you kill an opponent, you earn XP based upon the damage you dealt, as long as you are in the top 16 damage dealers to that player.
  • If you are killed, you earn XP based on damage you've dealt to up to 16 players, who haven't since died and granted you XP that way.

The quick inventory slots on the action bar have been replaced with two additional action bar slots. - This is what I love most because for me I never really used quick inventory slots as I really didn't like them and we need more ability bar slots definitely.

Chat 'always on' toggle - I like this as I usually keep typing when it's off so it's annoying if you're just talking with people.

Other

The Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza has ended, with Brassica Prime as the victor. The cape and emote rewards are no longer available. - Minigame will still be playable so you can get other rewards still

The Guthixian butterflies have left the game. - RIP free xp
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements  Empty Re: Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements

Post by Yamiteh 28/4/2014, 1:14 pm

120 Capes looks nice, I likely won't ever get one though :p
I definitely agree more action bar slots are awesome, but I've been using quick invy slots recently so the new action bar slots still have the same old quick inventory function for me :p
I haven't even caught many of these butterflies Sad
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements  Empty Re: Update of the week: Master Skillcapes & Combat Improvements

Post by Cille 28/4/2014, 1:32 pm

I knew I should have logged on for the butterflies before the update Sad Gotta stop being lazy!

On another note, I'm very happy about these changes, both the ability bar as well as the pvp experience, even though I most likely won't use it anytime soon.

120 slayer here we come!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 28/4/2014, 3:10 pm

The 120 skill capes are good for showing that you do have a much higher experience total in a given skill as otherwise it is nothing special and no one knows about it unless they look you up or you mention it. Decent update.

PvP combat experience is good for those who take part in minigames. I have not played a minigame yet as I have been busy training up my account and a fair lot of minigames are rather dead anyway, but when I do most likely for an event run by you guys, I will appreciate the added experience.

I still am unsure of what the quick inventory slots were meant to be used for. I can easily add something from my inventory to the ability bar in a non qi box or just go to my inventory and click on whatever the item is. That being said switching them to be two additional ability bar slots is a good update.

Typing with the chat off was terrible. Sometimes by the time you realize it you have turned off your run energy, switched tabs, and sometimes even opened the world map. Great update.

I thought Brassica Prime and Marimbo was supposed to last two weeks, same with the butterflies? If it has been two weeks then I have been far too busy with school to remember at least half of those weeks :/ I was able to capture all 20 butterflies each day though so that paid off nicely.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down