Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+4
Heppernaut
DoYouPlay_RS
Kelly
Inhaps
8 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite entry?

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap33%Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap17%Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap8%Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap17%Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap25%Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 26/5/2014, 6:40 pm

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please have your name or something related to the theme as the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4m
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Emotion

Be inspired:
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Rage_quit_by_fleurdeville-d7bsdjz
author: [x]

Entry Deadline: June 2, 2014

FIRST PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: DoYouPlay_RS - 73/80
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Welcome_by_ouaran-d7juiki
Inhaps critique - 39:
Leakee's critique - 34:
Kelly's critique:

SECOND PLACE: GiovanniM - 63/80
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Cio6Ewz
Inhaps critique - 31:
Leakee's critique - 32:
Kelly's critique:

THIRD PLACE: Heppernaut - 55/80
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Happy15
Inhaps critique - 28:
Leakee's critique - 27:
Kelly's critique:

Kelly - 51.5/80
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Pre_1401430031__coulson
Inhaps critique - 26:
Leakee's critique - 25.5:

pokeguyx - 50/80
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 86Emotion_zps98d19a10
Inhaps critique - 29:
Leakee's critique - 21:
Kelly's critique:

Mr Rockeye - 44/80
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW86_zps38cb8402
Inhaps critique - 25:
Leakee's critique - 18.5:
Kelly's critique:

Last edited by Inhaps on 9/6/2014, 7:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Kelly 26/5/2014, 6:56 pm

I will try to make a piece for this. Good theme choice.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 26/5/2014, 7:44 pm

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Welcome_by_ouaran-d7juiki

Very Happy
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 26/5/2014, 8:53 pm

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Cio6Ewz

Spoiler:

Last edited by GiovanniM on 1/6/2014, 1:16 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : tweakz)

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heppernaut 26/5/2014, 9:50 pm

Entry:
Proof
Spoiler:

Last edited by Heppernaut on 27/5/2014, 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

Heppernaut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokeguyx 27/5/2014, 2:06 am

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 86Emotion_zps98d19a10

Proof:
Spoiler:
pokeguyx
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 27/5/2014, 5:02 am

Heppernaut wrote:Entry:
Still debating between which I want to enter with. Just a change in some filters and effects I've been toying with
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Happy210

Proof
Spoiler:

bottom one is best.

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 27/5/2014, 9:24 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Welcome_by_ouaran-d7juiki

Very Happy

thats nice!

Bit cluttered but I like it Smile
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

http://stitchgfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 27/5/2014, 1:38 pm

Interesting theme, I'm thinking about making a drawing. I will only have to figure out how to upload it nicely without losing the good looks of the picture.

EDIT:
Okay..., so I couldn't upload the drawing good enough. That's why I made a normal entrance.
I went for a film-poster-looking theme.
My entry:
Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW86_zps38cb8402

Proof:
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 30/5/2014, 6:07 am

Gave a shot at a smudging piece with my new Wacom tablet. Never had much luck smudging, before. Not incredibly satisfied, but practice makes perfect! Might tweak it, not 100% sure Razz.

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Pre_1401430031__coulson
Proof:
Spoiler:

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 30/5/2014, 11:11 am

Kelly wrote:Gave a shot at a smudging piece with my new Wacom tablet. Never had much luck smudging, before. Not incredibly satisfied, but practice makes perfect! Might tweak it, not 100% sure Razz.

Proof:
Spoiler:

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 8guX5lL

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 2/6/2014, 7:22 am

bump

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokeguyx 2/6/2014, 1:18 pm

GiovanniM wrote:bump
Why'd you bump a thread thats already stickied? xD
pokeguyx
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 2/6/2014, 7:19 pm

Good luck, everyone!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 2/6/2014, 8:13 pm

Voted for Kelly because of the amazing looks Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heppernaut 3/6/2014, 2:52 pm

I voted for Gio, he's taken leaps and bounds in the past week or two and he finally has a product that's worth a damn.

+1 dude.

Heppernaut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 5/6/2014, 6:53 am

Heppernaut wrote:I voted for Gio, he's taken leaps and bounds in the past week or two and he finally has a product that's worth a damn.

+1 dude.

Signature of the Week #86! Theme: Emotion - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Beating-heart

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 9/6/2014, 7:49 pm

Congratulations to the winners.

GiovanniM who forgot his password and ordered this message to be delivered wrote:Grats Heppernaut and DYP, Really nice entrys. I couldn't imagine to become second, I'm honored because SM is helping me improve Smile

Added in some comments from Kelly.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down