Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+2
Mr Rockeye
Inhaps
6 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite signature?

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap27%Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap73%Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 23/6/2014, 6:41 pm

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please have your name or something related to the theme as the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4m
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Holidays
Entry Deadline: July 7, 2014

FIRST PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: Begone13 - 58.5/80
Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw_910
Inhaps' critique - 30:
Kelly's critique - 28.5:

SECOND PLACE: stitch - 53.5/80
Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Fky0ee
Inhaps' critique - 26:

Kelly's critique - 27.5:

THIRD PLACE: Mr Rockeye - 51.5/80
Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW90_zpsf32e42a3
Inhaps' critique - 25:
Kelly's critique - 26.5:

Last edited by Inhaps on 14/7/2014, 6:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Mr Rockeye 29/6/2014, 7:56 pm

I'm not quite sure if I can make it in time, if I do make it in time my submission will be tomorrow.
Good luck guys!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Stitch 30/6/2014, 10:31 am

Not been a good week for graphics it seems lol. It sucks I don't have enough time to do it all Sad
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

http://stitchgfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 30/6/2014, 2:44 pm

Well, I am having my graduation party today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow so we might just assume that this is extended for another week.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 30/6/2014, 7:58 pm

Sounds good to me than I'll have more time to finish my work Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 5/7/2014, 6:45 pm

My entry if it still counts:

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Fky0ee

Proof:

EDIT: She is wearing a santa outfit, before you ask, the holiday is christmas.
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

http://stitchgfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 7/7/2014, 12:12 pm

I really hate my entry this week Sad didn't get enough inspiration for the theme this time.
But ah well here it is.

My entry:
Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW90_zpsf32e42a3

proof:
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 7/7/2014, 6:46 pm

Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw_910

If you cant tell its halloween

Spoiler:
Begone13
Begone13
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 7/7/2014, 8:51 pm

Begone13 wrote:Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw_910

Spoiler:

Oh, and here I thought it was for New Years Suspect.

Trollface 
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 7/7/2014, 9:57 pm

Kelly wrote:
Begone13 wrote:Signature of the Week #90! Theme: Holidays! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw_910

Spoiler:

Oh, and here I thought it was for New Years Suspect.

Trollface 

you got me kelly this was one elaborate scheme to make people think it was for halloween when in reality its for new years so while everyone was distracted i was seceretly behind the curtain doing lots of mischief and shenanigans
Begone13
Begone13

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 12/7/2014, 11:39 am

voted
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down