Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

5 posters

Go down

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Empty ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Post by Smugleaf 3/7/2014, 11:55 pm

So after my long hiatus from ranked and basically playing nothing but normals for like 3 months straight I think I ironed out some of my problems. I managed to get from bronze 2- Silver 5 in about a week and continuing to climb. I hope to get to gold by the end of the season or at least high silver so I know that i'm close to gold. I'll post each game i'm in (Or most of them if I forget/Get lazy.) And a general rundown of the game. See if you can't give me advice based on what you see.
Some notes about me:
Support main
Actually wards
Recently discovered how broken Morgana support is.
After seeing what low silver is like I honestly want to go back to bronze.
Comfortable lanes:
Support, Adc, Mid
Comfortable Picks:
Caitlyn, Lucian, Ziggs, Leblanc, Morgana, Karma, Braum, Renekton, Nocturne.
Warning:
Game 1: Warning: Crude wall of text that has poor grammar.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Smugleaf on 12/7/2014, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Empty Re: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Post by piramatrix 4/7/2014, 2:34 pm

best of luck in your quest to get to gold Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Empty Re: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Smugleaf's Climb to Gold ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Post by Heartstop123 4/7/2014, 5:39 pm

Good luck! I have been thinking about making a log like this too
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 4/7/2014, 10:30 pm

Good luck, there's bad points of almost all elo's Razz but getting gold is a great milestone, I hope you get it Very Happy
My only advice , learn lulu she works everywhere, and is a fantastic support Smile
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Smugleaf 12/7/2014, 1:22 am

Well Imageshack is no longer cutting it for me (Need premium now and I assume that costs money which I don't have.) So can please someone help me upload images by telling me a website that does so I don't have to write walls of text anymore?
Smugleaf
Smugleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 12/7/2014, 2:06 am

Smugleaf wrote:Well Imageshack is no longer cutting it for me (Need premium now and I assume that costs money which I don't have.) So can please someone help me upload images by telling me a website that does so I don't have to write walls of text anymore?

gyazo, or sharex or puush
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 12/7/2014, 12:00 pm

photobucked also does the job, always use it to upload images
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down