Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Sm Advice**

+7
Daxaal
Connor
Broeder
Sm Advice
Huluplus
Blood
fishingman71
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

**Sm Advice** - Page 2 Empty Re: **Sm Advice**

Post by Sm Advice 8/9/2014, 7:36 am

anonymous wrote:Issue: i have been getting random sharp pains in my chest when breathing in specifically near the heart area. Im too scared to go and get a check up and thought you may have experienced something similar in any way...

Comments: ive recently recovered from a broken leg which i spent 7 months in bed not moving my body properly, smoking cigarettes and eating unhealthy.

First of all thank you for the question. Smile let me start by saying I am not a doctor, that being said you should go see a doctor. There is no reason to be scared of going the doctors office, they are there to help you and they have much more knowledge of the body than I do, and they can get a lot of information for just asking you a few questions. If you get anxiety from going to the doctors office you may feel more comfortable talking to your doctor over the phone, another possible solution could be trying to diagnose youse kd using www.webMD.com they have a symptom checker where you can put in the symptoms you have and all other sorts of information and it will give you suggestions as to what is wrong. If you choose that option please bare in mind that it will not be 100% accurate every time, sometimes it can give severely exaggerated options for example if you haven't eaten and get hunger pains then it might suggest you have appendacitis. Good luck and I hope you feel better!

Sm Advice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

**Sm Advice** - Page 2 Empty Re: **Sm Advice**

Post by Sm Advice 28/9/2014, 2:06 pm

bump

Sm Advice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2