Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems

3 posters

Go down

Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems Empty Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems

Post by KillerHart 15/11/2014, 4:41 pm

This thread is here to announce any updates that take place, and to collect feedback on how to make the spreadsheet better than it is already.

As there are tons of items you can flip, there's lots of abbreviations to add. If you have to add an abbreviation in, you can post it here. However I would ask that when you suggest abbreviations, which I will update to everyone's sheet with, you do a whole "set" so to speak. For instance, all the ores, or all of the type of logs. Also remember you can just type in the "item" column if you don't want to use abbreviations. When you start typing a drop down menu will appear, allowing you to type in the item quicker.

The set pattern I have started with has been to keep well known abbreviations the same. For instance, ags, bb, so on and so forth. No spaces and no brackets. Also remember that if two abbreviations are the same it won't work. If possible, try to keep sets of alike items together. I'll also be giving out +Reps to those who help out on this as a thank you.

Abbreviations
Code:
- The group of abbreviations you have done:
- All of the abbreviations you have made:

E.G:

Feedback
Code:

- Rating 1-10:
- What do you like about it?
- What can be improved?
- Anything else?

Problems:
Code:
- Describe your problem:
- Do you know why it stopped working? (Did you do something):
- Would you like an explanation on how to fix it or would you like me to update it?

Updates

Currently working on:
- Fixed dates (not updating every day)
- Additional picture columns
- Investing Tab
- Item Database (updates of new items and ability to go around it)
- Quantity tab
- Comments?

Last edited by KillerHart on 21/12/2014, 6:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
KillerHart
KillerHart
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems Empty Re: Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems

Post by Phileep 15/11/2014, 7:30 pm

New adds in green, corrections in purple

Spoiler:
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems Empty Re: Feedback, Abbreviations, Updates, Problems

Post by KillerHart 16/11/2014, 7:38 pm

Phileep wrote:New adds in green, corrections in purple

Spoiler:

Thanks, updated
KillerHart
KillerHart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 15/12/2014, 7:09 am

- Describe your problem:
Been flipping using this for 2 or so days now and every time I go into the input tab to copy and paste my flips, it's been showing 14/12 as the date. Another minor thing is that several items I've wanted to flip (for instance Rubber Turkey and Knot-skipping ticket) weren't in the items database. Some items are in the database, but when I plug 'em in as the flip, it doesn't show their limit (therefore doesn't calculate the potential profit), the most immediate example of that would be the Dragon Rider Cape. I've color coded stuff for the first two questions to make your life a little easier in reading it. Everything in yellow is just general text, nothing specific.

No idea, but it's probably a minor thing on my end trying to input it. Pretty sure they just aren't listed in the Item Database tab. Not sure, might have been my fault but things like the Dragon Rider Cape haven't been showing their 4 hour limit since began using this lovely sheet

- Would you like an explanation on how to fix it or would you like me to update it?
If you reasonably think I could fix it with an explanation (and that would be easier and more efficient on you), I'm fine with that; I'm blessed to have such an amazing tool for merching Very Happy.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerHart 15/12/2014, 7:40 pm

Kelly wrote:- Describe your problem:
Been flipping using this for 2 or so days now and every time I go into the input tab to copy and paste my flips, it's been showing 14/12 as the date. Another minor thing is that several items I've wanted to flip (for instance Rubber Turkey and Knot-skipping ticket) weren't in the items database. Some items are in the database, but when I plug 'em in as the flip, it doesn't show their limit (therefore doesn't calculate the potential profit), the most immediate example of that would be the Dragon Rider Cape. I've color coded stuff for the first two questions to make your life a little easier in reading it. Everything in yellow is just general text, nothing specific.

No idea, but it's probably a minor thing on my end trying to input it. Pretty sure they just aren't listed in the Item Database tab. Not sure, might have been my fault but things like the Dragon Rider Cape haven't been showing their 4 hour limit since began using this lovely sheet

If you reasonably think I could fix it with an explanation (and that would be easier and more efficient on you), I'm fine with that; I'm blessed to have such an amazing tool for merching Very Happy.

Thanks Kelly - Spoken to you on IRC
KillerHart
KillerHart

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerHart 5/4/2015, 12:08 pm

Exciting news! FINALLY, well hopefully, the new timestamp which I have put into place now works. Additionally you can now add up to 4 pictures.

However this would take me forever to update everyone's individually. Therefore if you would like the latest version, go and post on here again
http://www.smokinelite.com/t83068-new-way-to-update-your-logs

You can then choose to use this http://prntscr.com/6ptgeo
to continue from your last flip. Or copy your flips over.

KillerHart
KillerHart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down