Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled)

3 posters

Go down

Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled) Empty Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled)

Post by Michael 22/3/2015, 6:29 am

Modded Minecraft won the recent Poll that I posted just over a week ago. Before I start developing a server I want to know a few things.

• How many people are going to play and for how long?
  • Which pack are we going to be using? (I'm not going to be building my own pack for this as it takes too much work getting permission to use 200+ mods and then compiling them into a server).
  • How much should I customize this server?
  • Is anyone still interested in Vanilla Minecraft?
  • Methods of additional funding for the extra power needed for the server.

The development of this server depends on this post. If this post does not gain enough attention then I will simply move forward with our current server. There isn't any point in spending dozens of hours tweaking a server for only a few people. Basically if you want to see modded Minecraft then be sure to post here

Last edited by Michael on 24/4/2015, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled) Empty Re: Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled)

Post by Michael 5/4/2015, 6:03 pm

Please post here if you have any input on this. If there are not 10+ replies this project will be scrapped.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled) Empty Re: Modded Minecraft Discussion (Cancelled)

Post by BlowerMan 6/4/2015, 2:37 am

Put a poll up for mods that people want. Do it Runescape style, yes or no questions 75% or more required for each mod to pass the vote.

Do Feed The Beast and alot of people would play it.
BlowerMan
BlowerMan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 7/4/2015, 5:41 pm

BlowerMan wrote:Put a poll up for mods that people want. Do it Runescape style, yes or no questions 75% or more required for each mod to pass the vote.

Do Feed The Beast and alot of people would play it.

I plan on putting up a complete poll this weekend. Running a FTB server is simple enough. The only issue I can see is getting funding for a server as a modded server tends to require more resources.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 9/4/2015, 4:57 pm

Just a reminder if more people don't post saying they will play then I'm not going to move forward with this plan.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Legit Ryan 10/4/2015, 11:43 pm

I am very much still interested in FTB. The two mod packs i have been looking at have been FTB Infinity and FTB Unleashed. I used to play alot on FTB Unleashed however, they have not updated their minecraft version for this in a while and that modpack is still running 1.5.2.
Legit Ryan
Legit Ryan
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 14/4/2015, 2:24 pm

Legit Ryan wrote:I am very much still interested in FTB. The two mod packs i have been looking at have been FTB Infinity and FTB Unleashed. I used to play alot on FTB Unleashed however, they have not updated their minecraft version for this in a while and that modpack is still running 1.5.2.

I'm not running anything under 1.7 because of how my databases are set up it won't be compatible with everything.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 17/4/2015, 12:22 pm

If there is no more interest in the next several days I'll consider this project cancelled. I've been busy working for the past week but I'll be back to SE soon!
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 24/4/2015, 11:20 pm

This project is cancelled. People who were interested are no longer showing interest.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down