Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detailed Spreadsheet for tracking flip history

2 posters

Go down

Detailed Spreadsheet for tracking flip history Empty Detailed Spreadsheet for tracking flip history

Post by PizzazyWhale 9/5/2015, 10:34 pm

Hey guys, I made a detailed spreadsheet that I've been using to track my flips over the last few months. it auto fills in info such as return on investment, max profit per 4 hrs, total profit, etc.

There are two sheets in the file. One for individual flips, and one for keeping track of overall item stats. When you complete a instanced flip in the trade log sheet, the item index sheet tallies the profit, and a few other stats that can be useful to look at. using the item index, you can easily see what items are your most profitable, how many you've traded, item indexes, your average trade margins, etc. You'll also need to add the items to the item index manually along with the limit so the trade log sheet can automatically obtain the trade limit and name so it can do math for you. there are a few example items in the sheet already so you can get an idea how to use the sheet.

Let me know if you have any questions, the sheet is quite complicated. Once you get a hang of it though, it proves very useful to be able to automatically have such valuable information at your fingertips.

Hope you find this useful, here's the link to the download:
http://bit.ly/1IsGSBb

you'll have to download it, it will not run in google drive. If you get a popup saying that the sheet uses macros, it does, please enable them. (it uses macros to timestamp sales automatically)

PizzazyWhale
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Detailed Spreadsheet for tracking flip history Empty Re: Detailed Spreadsheet for tracking flip history

Post by Tuff Tiga 10/5/2015, 10:04 pm

It's fine Minato, I should have let you known. I already checked it.
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down