Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker -----

+50
pitsingeraj
badeendje
N I S
Paradijs
X-Moh-X
iwillkillyo
l3reakd0wn
Jorsin Alkes
NT1
Saber
kaimon1111
DoYouPlay_RS
Hachibi
sogalishis
neilere
Daz
HondaX_OGLaw
diegohage
D ay
Angel Sean
PvM BE4ST
spudmyster
Lucky
Inomonu
singh224
Cototo
RSguru
jared285q
Mate...
abma2
SinceWhat
Dats My Pk
mAdZ sK1Lls
ZeNoMz
Square
inezzy
Ajay
Squadl49
Bigbaddrag
Alex711
antonio_martinez
Season
Omega
simpsons502
weena king
evilmindaxe
Encryption
mac7777111
Obese
Bom
54 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker ----- - Page 2 Empty Re: ----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker -----

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 5:35 pm

Ajay C wrote:I suddenly feel the need to make a staker.....! Great guide, very thorough, and very well written.

Thanks for the very helpful addition Smile

+rep

Thanks but... Where's my rep? Wink
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker ----- - Page 2 Empty Re: ----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker -----

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 5:37 pm

Squadl49 wrote:
Bom wrote:
Squadl49 wrote:Dude I just wanted to say thank you soo much! Your are one of the few people who will give out helpful information, expecting nothing in return.

- SquadL49 <3

Thanks mate, now can I have a rep?

JOKES! Smile
I'll give u rep, just tell me how xD

Oh, at the top right-hand corner of each post you will se a + and - sign... Click the + sign to rep Smile

I gave you a rep cuz you need 1 or more reps to rep someone else... I don't see why so enjoy repping people Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajay 11/4/2011, 5:40 pm

Bom wrote:
Ajay C wrote:I suddenly feel the need to make a staker.....! Great guide, very thorough, and very well written.

Thanks for the very helpful addition Smile

+rep

Thanks but... Where's my rep? Wink

I had to wait 10 minutes to give you some, I just repped some other guy...lol

I've repped you now. I've repped you good Wink
Ajay
Ajay
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 5:43 pm

K cheers lol I love my reps Very Happy
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadl49 11/4/2011, 6:09 pm

I repped u =D, thx for the rep btw! Ok so another question approximatly how long will these stats take, playing an average of 1 hour a day?

Squadl49
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 6:21 pm

Squadl49 wrote:I repped u =D, thx for the rep btw! Ok so another question approximatly how long will these stats take, playing an average of 1 hour a day?

You can get 9 Zeals an hou... Will take 300-500 Zeals before you get 60 attack, 60 defence and 40 str, so afew weeks? I don't have a calculator at hand but those are the statistics Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadl49 11/4/2011, 6:37 pm

Bom wrote:
Squadl49 wrote:I repped u =D, thx for the rep btw! Ok so another question approximatly how long will these stats take, playing an average of 1 hour a day?

You can get 9 Zeals an hou... Will take 300-500 Zeals before you get 60 attack, 60 defence and 40 str, so afew weeks? I don't have a calculator at hand but those are the statistics Smile
JEZUZ! lol, not that bad, but I was hoping less time then that D=

Squadl49
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 7:10 pm

Results are worth it tho Smile I would do that for maxed cash Razz
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadl49 11/4/2011, 7:47 pm

Bom wrote:Results are worth it tho Smile I would do that for maxed cash Razz
=p, do u think i could get max cash starting with like 15m?

Squadl49
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 7:52 pm

Squadl49 wrote:
Bom wrote:Results are worth it tho Smile I would do that for maxed cash Razz
=p, do u think i could get max cash starting with like 15m?

Start off by staking 5% of your cash each stake. When your confident that you own, you can mvoe to bigger stakes Smile NEVER stake all your cash... You'll only end up cleaned with nothing else Neutral
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by inezzy 11/4/2011, 8:27 pm

Good guide, stakers with these stats are generally pretty good
inezzy
inezzy
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 11/4/2011, 8:29 pm

inezzy wrote:Good guide, stakers with these stats are generally pretty good

Cheers Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Square 13/4/2011, 7:52 pm

looks good ill think about it Very Happy .

but my question is it works ?
and ill be happy to see your box stakes
Square
Square
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeNoMz 16/4/2011, 3:33 am

I definitely want to make a staking account now...

ZeNoMz
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadl49 17/4/2011, 2:14 am

Oh my god! Plz help! Ive spent like 3 hours at soulwars and I cant get a single kill cuz im 20 str, 20 att, 10 def! Would this work if i got my att to 40 str to 40 def to 20 then did this? Also should i be doing sw in a f2p world?

Squadl49
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadl49 17/4/2011, 2:15 am

wait nvm there is no sw in f2p O_O Plz help! I cant get a single kill!

Squadl49
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 17/4/2011, 8:11 am

Squadl49 wrote:Oh my god! Plz help! Ive spent like 3 hours at soulwars and I cant get a single kill cuz im 20 str, 20 att, 10 def! Would this work if i got my att to 40 str to 40 def to 20 then did this? Also should i be doing sw in a f2p world?

Stay around the middle. Make sure your on the winning team every time. You will be able to "pure hunt" which is where you find people with 1 def. Just hit these people to level. At the beginning, you will die pretty quickly, but eventually you will have good stats and will find it easy Smile

The slower it is, the more zeals you will get. The more zeals you get, the high hp you have. The higher hp you have, the longer you last in a stake. The longer you last in a stake, the more stakes you win Very Happy

Just keep at it and look out for those 1 def players!
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadl49 17/4/2011, 7:01 pm

Over the past few days I have played a total of 16 hours and have only gotten 4 attack levels, 1 hp level, and 63 zeal...Im pretty happy with the zeal rate but everything else im dissapointed about. Anyway I have a few questions...please answer all of them.

1.) How much did u make off an account like this?

2.) Up to what levels do u think I could beat?

3.) If I played like 10 stakes with the levels that u stated in the answer to questions number 2, how many of them do u think I'd win?

Thank you in advance!

Squadl49
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 18/4/2011, 4:28 pm

Squadl49 wrote:Over the past few days I have played a total of 16 hours and have only gotten 4 attack levels, 1 hp level, and 63 zeal...Im pretty happy with the zeal rate but everything else im dissapointed about. Anyway I have a few questions...please answer all of them.

1.) How much did u make off an account like this?

2.) Up to what levels do u think I could beat?

3.) If I played like 10 stakes with the levels that u stated in the answer to questions number 2, how many of them do u think I'd win?

Thank you in advance!

How much did u make off an account like this?

I have not finished training it yet.

Up to what levels do u think I could beat?

70 attack and defence, 80-90 hp and 40 str would be ideal.

If I played like 10 stakes with the levels that u stated in the answer to questions number 2, how many of them do u think I'd win?

Jagex sometimes goes crazy and it becomes unfair, but statistically if you fight the people who are your level but with worse stats you should be winning 80-100% of the time.

"everything else im dissapointed about"

Idk why your all complaining about the xp rate... I started at SW when I was 20 attack, 20 str and 10 def and from pure hunting and patients I got to about 50 attack, 40 defence, 40 strength and 65 hp in afew days.

It's all about patients, just stick at it and good luck Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mAdZ sK1Lls 24/4/2011, 4:52 pm

Thanks alot i'll definitely try this out Very Happy

+repped =)

mAdZ sK1Lls
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 24/4/2011, 5:08 pm

Cheers for +rep!
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dats My Pk 28/4/2011, 2:21 am

Do you think id be able to win any stakes if i adjusted my stats?
Was a pure until yesterday Stats:
65 attack(getting 70)
87 strength
45 defense
75 hitpoints

Dats My Pk
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by weena king 28/4/2011, 3:44 pm

Dats My Pk wrote:Do you think id be able to win any stakes if i adjusted my stats?
Was a pure until yesterday Stats:
65 attack(getting 70)
87 strength
45 defense
75 hitpoints

Sorry for answering this question, tell me to gtfo your thread if you want Razz

I'd say if you got your att and def to 95+ they'd still be considerably higher than you str, so you would be fine. Also try and get 90+ hitpoints when your that level.
weena king
weena king
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 28/4/2011, 4:21 pm

Weena your always welcome to help out anywhere Smile

Like Weena said, try getting 95+ in att, def and hp. If it still doesn't work, then you may need to consider maxing out or starting a new account following my guide lines.

It's a risk!
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dats My Pk 28/4/2011, 7:14 pm

mm ill probably go for 99,90,99 with 99 hp , if i get that; i wont be starting over lol =p

Nice guide tho

Dats My Pk
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next