Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified]

+72
Dag
Mr Kennedy
kaimon1111
Tw
SinCity
Mr Lolrus
launir
necroven92
Hidden
hammons24
matthewj234
punisherbr
Marvin J
drewb
ehretbasebal
Nucks
junkfood50
HiddenVice
barrowdragon
xavy01
Gaz
youngtom
tivz
yentl999
rhino7523
f ub zy
mrhotshotbillup
Fire
jokerman
Divine
Blak_Flames
SM Pixels
west brid
jared285q
Shortd00d
Markv12
F2P Merch
Manuel
inezzy
darklord1185
Skyy Mikey
danielle
Epiqueness
TorqXpower
Polaris395
hopper
elyk913
OMG WTF BBQ
Hairy Duck
mnbasdpoi123
I Tank Arma
l F T L l
xx jtk xx
Disney
Dmr
im4everpure1
Elephant
Zombo
Ste7720
R3gic1dal
Abyssal zips
Mayamystica
IpkyouDIE
Mr Agus
P l o o w
Cryptical
Vc
Extravagance
Potato sheep
Avi Kam
Will
`Sonic`
76 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified] - Page 3 Empty Re: [2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified]

Post by `Sonic` 16/5/2010, 6:04 am

mnbasdpoi123 wrote:Ummm, why inf gloves instead of Barrows? Last I checked barrows gloves had higher mage bonus.

They are far easier to obtain.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified] - Page 3 Empty Re: [2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified]

Post by Hairy Duck 16/5/2010, 6:09 am

Ren-Raku wrote:
mnbasdpoi123 wrote:Ummm, why inf gloves instead of Barrows? Last I checked barrows gloves had higher mage bonus.

They are far easier to obtain.

Ren

I'd suggest putting gloves as something like "Barrows gloves -> Infinity Gloves" for the people that can obtain them but didn't know they're better (Me Razz)
Hairy Duck
Hairy Duck
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by OMG WTF BBQ 16/5/2010, 4:18 pm

This is my usual setup:

[2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified] - Page 3 Barrowset

With claws of guthix being charged I usually kill every brother within 50 casts and profit off the runes at the end
OMG WTF BBQ
OMG WTF BBQ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.getonmyhorse.com

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 16/5/2010, 7:02 pm

Meandtactics, those are some very nice stats there.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 10/6/2010, 2:40 pm

I'm not a fan of bumping threads.

Bring
Up
This
Thread

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by elyk913 10/6/2010, 6:48 pm

Ren-Raku wrote:I'm not a fan of bumping threads.

Bring
Up
This
Thread

Ren

Gratz on 100 rep points Smile

elyk913
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 10/6/2010, 7:31 pm

Thanks Kyle Smile May many more come to pass Razz

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 4/8/2010, 5:48 pm

^_^

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptical 4/8/2010, 8:20 pm

Very subtile bump, Ren. xd
Cryptical
Cryptical
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 4/8/2010, 9:42 pm

Indeed Very Happy It's the only guide that I've made (so far), so I'm pretty proud of it Razz

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 12/8/2010, 11:28 pm

Considering things, you may wish to follow this guide, however during this merch I encourage you not to do so.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hopper 19/8/2010, 11:08 pm

Do Torag, Verac and Guthan not hurt you a lot at the chest since you have Ahrims as armour?

And when you say "Things to guard against" When you're talking about the risk of Dharok at the chest I don't understand what you mean.

hopper
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris395 20/8/2010, 12:16 am

To save you the trouble of looking me up:

[2007] Krazy Kam's barrows guide! [Officially Verified] - Page 3 Statsfixed

Question: Do you think that this method would work for me? I usually try meleeing, but I only get in 3-4 runs before I have to bank for more p pots. Really eats them up >.>

Thanks Ren. (+rep)

Edit: Thanks for hijacking that thread and bringing me here Very Happy
Polaris395
Polaris395
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 20/8/2010, 12:32 am

hopper wrote:Do Torag, Verac and Guthan not hurt you a lot at the chest since you have Ahrims as armour?

And when you say "Things to guard against" When you're talking about the risk of Dharok at the chest I don't understand what you mean.

To the first point, no. The idea behind this method is that they don't get a chance to attack you after their first hit, which is rarely high.

To the second, the things to guard him against you are the torches and the chest, using them in exactly the same way as you would do the sarcophagus.

Polaris395 wrote:To save you the trouble of looking me up:

Question: Do you think that this method would work for me? I usually try meleeing, but I only get in 3-4 runs before I have to bank for more p pots. Really eats them up >.>

Thanks Ren. (+rep)

Provided you have done Desert Treasure, yes. However due to the magic level, I would suggest at the very least to raise it to 80, and substitute 2 or 3 prayer potions with Magic Potion (4), and to substitute 2 or 3 food items for the equivalent amount of Ranging Potion (4). Or if you wish to, just carry the extra ranging potions and drop the "junk" loot that you don't want for the first few runs.

Also, I could've sworn I completed your signature, but I cannot find it on my computer >.< Could you PM me again with what you'd like? Very Happy

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hopper 20/8/2010, 12:34 am

Thanks Ren. (+rep)

+1 for the hijacking that other guys threat haha, also brought me here Very Happy

And oo okay I understand now. Currently getting 53 thieving for Desert Treasure afro

hopper
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 20/8/2010, 1:22 am

hopper wrote:

Thanks Ren. (+rep)

+1 for the hijacking that other guys threat haha, also brought me here Very Happy

And oo okay I understand now. Currently getting 53 thieving for Desert Treasure afro

Best of luck, I once made ~13m from 1 chest at barrows before Very Happy

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hopper 20/8/2010, 7:40 am

OO dang nice. Love the guide by the way. Would rep but have no clue how to haha.

hopper
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris395 20/8/2010, 6:57 pm

Ren-Raku wrote:
hopper wrote:Do Torag, Verac and Guthan not hurt you a lot at the chest since you have Ahrims as armour?

To the first point, no. The idea behind this method is that they don't get a chance to attack you after their first hit, which is rarely high.

To the second, the things to guard him against you are the torches and the chest, using them in exactly the same way as you would do the sarcophagus.

Thanks Ren. (+rep)

Provided you have done Desert Treasure, yes. However due to the magic level, I would suggest at the very least to raise it to 80, and substitute 2 or 3 prayer potions with Magic Potion (4), and to substitute 2 or 3 food items for the equivalent amount of Ranging Potion (4). Or if you wish to, just carry the extra ranging potions and drop the "junk" loot that you don't want for the first few runs.

Also, I could've sworn I completed your signature, but I cannot find it on my computer >.< Could you PM me again with what you'd like? Very Happy

Ren

I don't remember the signature thing. It seems more familiar than some random thing, but I can't for the life of me remember. Can you remind me when this was or something, lol?
Polaris395
Polaris395
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 22/8/2010, 9:09 am

Polaris395 wrote:
Ren-Raku wrote:

Thanks Ren. (+rep)

Ren

I don't remember the signature thing. It seems more familiar than some random thing, but I can't for the life of me remember. Can you remind me when this was or something, lol?

I promised to make you a signature after my exams, but I forgot to Razz And I lost the PM.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 7/10/2010, 2:23 pm

There are some people in-game who wanted to see this, but couldn't be bothered to trawl through pages of other threads for it, so I'm giving this a bump.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Extravagance 7/10/2010, 8:32 pm

Ren-Raku wrote:There are some people in-game who wanted to see this, but couldn't be bothered to trawl through pages of other threads for it, so I'm giving this a bump.

Ren

Bah! Excuses. You're just bumping your thread because you noticed that I've bumped my GWD guide thread.

<3
Extravagance
Extravagance
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 8/10/2010, 2:22 am

Tormented wrote:
Ren-Raku wrote:There are some people in-game who wanted to see this, but couldn't be bothered to trawl through pages of other threads for it, so I'm giving this a bump.

Ren

Bah! Excuses. You're just bumping your thread because you noticed that I've bumped my GWD guide thread.

<3

Nah, though your guide is pretty sweet.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Extravagance 8/10/2010, 8:20 pm

Ren-Raku wrote:
Tormented wrote:

Ren

<3

Ren

Thanks, yours too.
Extravagance
Extravagance
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 10/10/2010, 11:59 pm

Tormented wrote:
Ren-Raku wrote:
Tormented wrote:

Ren

<3

Ren

Thanks, yours too.

Cheers, any suggestions?

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TorqXpower 11/10/2010, 12:58 am

Edit: Nice guide, Ren.
TorqXpower
TorqXpower
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next