Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] Empty The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Skrillex 13/5/2014, 6:31 am

Should probably have started this ages ago. But yea, here it is - everyone can post their thoughts on GoT in general and the newest episodes. Book spoilers are not welcome though (if you insist on adding them, make sure they're in a spoiler w/ the appropriate caution).

I'll start this off by saying last Sunday's episode (5/11/14) was amongst the best written episodes of the entire series and Dinklage is probably the best actor in the entire series. Overall it was an epic episode, really stoked for this next one - and also Shae is a complete bitch.

Last edited by Skrillex on 14/5/2014, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Isen 13/5/2014, 1:31 pm

For those who don't know what you are talking about; I assume GoT is Game of Thrones? If so I read the first book, but have never seen any episodes.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Leakee 13/5/2014, 4:20 pm

It is game of thrones, yes Smile

http://www.danbarham.com/dinklage/
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 13/5/2014, 4:57 pm

Skrillex wrote:Shae is a complete bitch.

That is all.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 13/5/2014, 9:53 pm

Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:Shae is a complete bitch.

That is all.

Also,
I love the Hound Razz
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 13/5/2014, 10:39 pm

SERIOUSLY BEST EPISODE EVER! The episode began with some kickass combat and I thought "hey this episode is the tits".

Next up: Tits! Woohoo!
The scene where Jaime and Tywin was the BEST. The second Jaime offered to resign as kingsguard and Tywin accepted without hesitation I was giddy as a school girl. That was Tywin's plan all along! What a dick! What a genius!

Then that bitch Shae. Ohhhhhh girl you did not just say that to your lion. Whyyyyyy!!!!! Why did she do that!? I really hope they provide information on why she decided to be such a whore. Sure, it could have been because Tyrion sent that skank away forever, but I don't buy it! I mean, what the actual fuck!

That shit dont fly with Tyrion. He's all like, "yo - I SAVED ALL YOUR BITCH ASSES! I woulda killed that bitch king if I could and I should have. BTW if I had enough poison, you KNOW it'd be in all your bitchass food!"

HA! Tyrion my man you speak the truth. Jaime is a fucking bro and Cersei can take her faggot dead king AKA son and fuck him for all I care.

Also where the fuck is Gendry?! How long does it actually take to cross the narrow sea??????????????
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 13/5/2014, 11:59 pm

Frekwency,

The narrow sea must not be that narrow...

Also, next person i hope to die (since jeoffrey is gone) is Shae. She earned her way onto the list. And that's hard to do for me.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 14/5/2014, 2:25 am

Frekwency wrote:SERIOUSLY BEST EPISODE EVER! The episode began with some kickass combat and I thought "hey this episode is the tits".

Next up: Tits! Woohoo!
The scene where Jaime and Tywin was the BEST. The second Jaime offered to resign as kingsguard and Tywin accepted without hesitation I was giddy as a school girl. That was Tywin's plan all along! What a dick! What a genius!

Then that bitch Shae. Ohhhhhh girl you did not just say that to your lion. Whyyyyyy!!!!! Why did she do that!? I really hope they provide information on why she decided to be such a whore. Sure, it could have been because Tyrion sent that skank away forever, but I don't buy it! I mean, what the actual fuck!

That shit dont fly with Tyrion. He's all like, "yo - I SAVED ALL YOUR BITCH ASSES! I woulda killed that bitch king if I could and I should have. BTW if I had enough poison, you KNOW it'd be in all your bitchass food!"

HA! Tyrion my man you speak the truth. Jaime is a fucking bro and Cersei can take her faggot dead king AKA son and fuck him for all I care.

Also where the fuck is Gendry?! How long does it actually take to cross the narrow sea??????????????

Yea, Tywin is seriously a mastermind and the entire notion that he could've been holding out for Jamie's proposition the entire time is on point.
Shae was maybe threatened and/or paid a ridiculous amount of money to testify, and she was probably pretty happy to do so considering she was rejected the fuck out by Tyrion. Seriously the ending sequence and his half smile was EPIC.
https://imgur.com/a/jKTDi

I've definitely liked where Jamie's character is going, Cersei can go straight to hell and she's not as cunning as she thinks she is. Lol, yea where the hell IS Gendry? He might've drowned by now.

Who will be Tyrion's champion for the fight?
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 14/5/2014, 2:38 am

Skrillex wrote:

Inb4JaqenH'ghar
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 14/5/2014, 3:09 am

Dag wrote:
Skrillex wrote:

Inb4JaqenH'ghar

One of the most badass characters introduced so far. He's due for an appearance haha, that would be awesome.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 14/5/2014, 5:27 am

I already know Tyrions champion, my friend spoils everything fuuuuuuuu

SPOILER Tyrions Champion vs The Crown SPOILER:

Last edited by Leakee on 14/5/2014, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 14/5/2014, 7:18 am

Somewhere in the narrow sea..

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] JtzcmZ9

Poor Gendry Sad

Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 14/5/2014, 8:13 pm

Going back to what Frek said about Tywin being a genius for trying to make Jamie leave the kingsgaurd, Tyrion must have known that if he demanded a trail by combat Tywin would be screwed since if he dies Jamie won't leave the kingsquard and he'll have a bad dynasty Razz

https://www.toovia.com/lists/9-times-the-hound-completely-dominated-game-of-thrones
More of the Hound Very Happy
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 15/5/2014, 4:38 pm

alternate ending to tyrions speech at the end of latest episode . spoiler warning don't watch if you haven't seen the episode

Spoiler:
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 15/5/2014, 5:25 pm

piramatrix wrote:alternate ending to tyrions speech at the end of latest episode . spoiler warning don't watch if you haven't seen the episode

Spoiler:

hahahahahahahaha I totally saw that coming, but it was still great!

Now I actually want an alternate ending Sad For every episode..
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 18/5/2014, 9:31 pm

"Remember Thronies May 18th will be episode 7 "The Mockingbird" and then there will be a week break (May 25th) for Memorial Day in the USA.... and our favorite show will return June 1st with episode 8 “The Mountain and the Viper”
So NO Game of Thrones May 25th!!!"

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 18/5/2014, 10:10 pm

Leakee wrote:"Remember Thronies May 18th will be episode 7 "The Mockingbird" and then there will be a week break (May 25th) for Memorial Day in the USA.... and our favorite show will return June 1st with episode 8 “The Mountain and the Viper”

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] Killself
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 19/5/2014, 12:25 am

Leakee wrote:"Remember Thronies May 18th will be episode 7 "The Mockingbird" and then there will be a week break (May 25th) for Memorial Day in the USA.... and our favorite show will return June 1st with episode 8 “The Mountain and the Viper”

Please excuse me while I cry...
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 19/5/2014, 2:05 pm

Dag wrote:

Please excuse me while I cry...

When I saw this at the end of the episode I was so devastated, was so looking forward to seeing the fight, now we have to wait even longer! GAH!
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 19/5/2014, 3:37 pm

''I have only loved one woman, only one, my entire life.... your sister''
That's one way to break up with someone Razz
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 19/5/2014, 4:11 pm

Thats what I tell my ho's
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 19/5/2014, 4:22 pm

Leakee wrote:Thats what I tell my ho's

That's how to shutdown a ho Razz
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 19/5/2014, 5:29 pm

OBERYN!!!!!

Such a dreamy fellow. He's a really likeable character. I'm glad he's having such a large impact on the story. They really weaved him into the story in a unique way, introducing the story with his sister, and now being a judge. This is why I love this show.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 19/5/2014, 6:51 pm

That episode was intense. I can't wait for the next episode.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 19/5/2014, 7:08 pm

I love Oberyn and Tyrion so much!!
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next