Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Skrillex 12/7/2014, 6:16 am

ye I took a break from the books, but i'll be continuing them in a few days lol
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by piramatrix 13/7/2014, 5:30 pm

finnished to first 2 books, waiting for the other to get deliverd, jesus takes soooo long Sad
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 15/7/2014, 10:46 am

Also started reading the books, I am now somewhat in the middle of a Feast for Crows and a Dance with Dragons (I am reading them as one book, since they are about the same time frame)

Also;

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 ALKy54z_460s
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 15/7/2014, 10:58 am

Tbh, since reading the books I'm only mored hyped about the show Razz Especially at one particular part with a boat right in the middle of a Dance with Dragons.... I think I've finished reading the chapter with an open mouth lol.

People who read it will know what I mean, haha
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 15/7/2014, 11:01 am

gg life, new books will arrive when i'm on holiday. will have to pick them up at the post office at an extra cost O_o
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 15/7/2014, 2:00 pm

This is pure gold xD

Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 15/7/2014, 2:09 pm

Princess Toon wrote:This is pure gold xD

the part with oberyn and the mountain made me laugh so hard xD
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 15/7/2014, 10:02 pm

I know right?Razz

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 AzbNrdj_700b
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 15/7/2014, 10:13 pm

Princess Toon wrote:I know right?Razz

For some reason, I can believe this...and couldn't even be mad, because nobody would see it coming.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 15/7/2014, 11:12 pm

Dag wrote:

For some reason, I can believe this...and couldn't even be mad, because nobody would see it coming.

Dude, I called this so long ago, the Dragons take the throne.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 16/7/2014, 12:15 am

scumbag neckbeard, he better finish those books
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 16/7/2014, 12:16 am

He feeds off the controversy, it wouldn't be surprising if he just says fuck it by how many people would be pissed off by him not completing it
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 16/7/2014, 10:55 am

What's your theory on the ending? I expect somewhat of a oligarchy with 6 kings. One in King's Landing, one in the East, West, the South, and the North, and one at the Wall (still Lord Commander but somewhat more important).

Or everything will just go to shit in an bloody-, gore-, rape-, dragon-, winds-blowing-over-graves kind of fashion Razz
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 16/7/2014, 4:39 pm

I imagine eventually people will band together against the white walkers... Probably not until most of the throne claimants are dead though Razz
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 16/7/2014, 8:37 pm

celeritas0 wrote:I imagine eventually people will band together against the white walkers... Probably not until most of the throne claimants are dead though Razz

Yeah I'd see that happening as well, would also be pretty awesome Very Happy
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 16/7/2014, 11:24 pm

Princess Toon wrote:
celeritas0 wrote:I imagine eventually people will band together against the white walkers... Probably not until most of the throne claimants are dead though Razz

Yeah I'd see that happening as well, would also be pretty awesome Very Happy

That could make sense, like they'd put aside their bullshit differences to fight against a bigger evil. However, that'd be way too predictable I think, so hopefully it ends up with some mind bending shit.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 17/7/2014, 2:05 am

Well, they say they put their differences aside, but probably try to stab each other in the back anyways Razz
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 17/7/2014, 4:06 am

celeritas0 wrote:Well, they say they put their differences aside, but probably try to stab each other in the back anyways Razz

yea lmfao, because well, the more drama and bsing the better :$
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 17/7/2014, 8:48 am

I really should start reading the books more... I read somewhere that the 2 latest books foreshadow 2 epic battles that will occur. This was also confirmed by Martin so I'm really looking forward to this Very Happy
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 25/7/2014, 12:54 am

what the fuark lol
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Jacks-letter-edit
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 25/7/2014, 5:57 am

Skrillex wrote:what the fuark lol
Spoiler:

That kid knows how to play his cards
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 25/7/2014, 11:02 am

i wouldn't be surprised id r.r.martin becomes a character in game of thrones himself and end up becoming the king of westeros
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 27/7/2014, 3:05 am

Lol, he would somehow make that happen just to piss off everyone, such an epic troll.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppe 27/7/2014, 8:16 am

But he'd make himself one of the gods Very Happy
Seppe
Seppe

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 28/7/2014, 10:31 am

piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next