Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Leakee 26/6/2014, 4:19 pm

inb4 this thread goes dead for 10 months.

Anyone want me to create a thread for the books or sticky this one for theories etc?
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Frekwency 26/6/2014, 4:41 pm

Leakee wrote:inb4 this thread goes dead for 10 months.

Anyone want me to create a thread for the books or sticky this one for theories etc?

I started reading the books but decided I didn't want to spoil the show.

Up to you
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 28/6/2014, 5:32 pm

Frekwency wrote:

i'd watch it

Can't stop listening and dancing man...

The beat is just too epic, especially when it transitions from relaxed to all 80's.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 28/6/2014, 5:36 pm

I've started the books as well. We can use this one for theories based on everything that's happened in the tv series so far; you're free to talk about the book, just keep it in the spoiler code!
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 2/7/2014, 3:05 am

Starting the books was a good idea.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 2/7/2014, 1:14 pm

Skrillex wrote:Starting the books was a good idea.

Damn right! It doesnt take too long to get through them and at the end you too can be one of those assholes who already knows what happens  Cool 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppe 2/7/2014, 5:13 pm

I also started reading them but it's damn hard to picture jon snow as a 14 year old instead of what he looked like in the series etc.
Seppe
Seppe
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 3/7/2014, 12:40 am

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 LjFVsyf

lmfaoooo
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 3/7/2014, 4:48 pm

i want to start reading the books but i don't know if i will enjoy the show as much when i know whats going to happen O_o
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 4/7/2014, 5:41 am

piramatrix wrote:i want to start reading the books but i don't know if i will enjoy the show as much when i know whats going to happen O_o

Those were pretty much my thoughts too, but after talking to some people about it, I figured I'd just give the books a go since there was so much more going on in there than the show. I'm sure i'll still enjoy the series when it comes around even having read the corresponding book though.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppe 4/7/2014, 9:55 am

The fact that the kids are war younger in the books is a bit weird (they act too grown up) and somewhat grosses me out (khal drogo having intercourse with dany). Also, he takes her seperate. Don't dothraki make love in the open and in the middle of their khalasar?
Seppe
Seppe

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 4/7/2014, 10:13 am

dothraki do, the khal doesnt always
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 4/7/2014, 11:04 am

just ordered the books online, will be here in 3-5 business days
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 5/7/2014, 5:46 am

Broeder wrote:dothraki do, the khal doesnt always

fair

piramatrix wrote:just ordered the books online, will be here in 3-5 business days

great call (Y), the first book is still taking sometime for me to get used to and detach from the tv series
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 5/7/2014, 6:37 am

haha this made me laugh
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Tumblr_mv2kjdEzIO1qmz4rgo3_500
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Tumblr_mv2kjdEzIO1qmz4rgo2_500
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Tumblr_mv2kjdEzIO1qmz4rgo1_500
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 5/7/2014, 8:18 am

piramatrix wrote:haha this made me laugh
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Tumblr_mv2kjdEzIO1qmz4rgo3_500
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Tumblr_mv2kjdEzIO1qmz4rgo2_500
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Tumblr_mv2kjdEzIO1qmz4rgo1_500

Razz Razz Razz 

Good call buying the books. I read a chapter or two per night before bed, usually while watching the world cup in the bckground, soothes my mind before I go to sleep  Smile 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 5/7/2014, 6:42 pm

Lol @ the gif, and damn leakee, I would say GoT is anything but soothing rofl
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 5/7/2014, 7:05 pm

once i start reading the books i will probably read them fast, if i'm lucky i can find some time to read them at work :p
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 5/7/2014, 10:25 pm

piramatrix wrote:once i start reading the books i will probably read them fast, if i'm lucky i can find some time to read them at work :p

lmao tha would be ideal; nothing better than getting paid to read GoT (except getting paid to bang dany or margaery)
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 5/7/2014, 11:07 pm

Skrillex wrote:
piramatrix wrote:once i start reading the books i will probably read them fast, if i'm lucky i can find some time to read them at work :p

lmao tha would be ideal; nothing better than getting paid to read GoT (except getting paid to bang dany or  margaery)

getting paid to menage with them would be the dream :p
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 6/7/2014, 7:06 pm

Skrillex wrote:

lmao tha would be ideal; nothing better than getting paid to read GoT (except getting paid to bang dany or  margaery)

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Giphy
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 6/7/2014, 8:27 pm

Leakee wrote:
Skrillex wrote:

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Giphy

lmfao, 10/10
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 10/7/2014, 6:55 am

legend

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/f-k-you-george-r-r-martin-responds-to-complaints-of-slow-writing-20140709
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/7/2014, 7:53 am

Skrillex wrote:legend

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/f-k-you-george-r-r-martin-responds-to-complaints-of-slow-writing-20140709

Haha, saw that yesterday.

Looks as if the final season is going to end with a movie, according to GRRM
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 10/7/2014, 12:32 pm

a movie would be nice Wink also my books have arrived yesterday  bounce 
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next