Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Leakee 28/7/2014, 9:33 pm

piramatrix wrote:

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Seppe 28/7/2014, 10:33 pm

Haha that video is so awesome!
Seppe
Seppe
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 28/7/2014, 10:38 pm

found it when i ended up in the weird part of youtube :p
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 29/7/2014, 12:45 am

lmfao that was absolutely sick
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 6/8/2014, 10:41 am

That video is amazing hahaha
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 9/8/2014, 11:06 am

This just had to be shared... holy shit this video is so SICK!

Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 9/8/2014, 12:14 pm

Princess Toon wrote:This just had to be shared... holy shit this video is so SICK!

Them feels at this video ... amazing, truly amazing!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 9/8/2014, 3:12 pm

looks like gillie plays TF2

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 11 H39073830
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 10/8/2014, 9:07 am

LOL that pic hahaha
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 14/8/2014, 6:28 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:
Princess Toon wrote:This just had to be shared... holy shit this video is so SICK!

Them feels at this video ... amazing, truly amazing!

Wow, this is an amazing compilation of the seasons, and the song intertwined around it works lovely. I'm so glad I saw this now and not when I first began watching the series, I would have been like "WTF?" repeatedly with all the stuff that's given away Razz.…
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woah Rand 14/8/2014, 6:56 pm

This video contains possible spoilers so if you dont want to hear this dont click and read below,
So this video was a mindfuck for me. It is one of those theories tht seems very possible. What do you think??
Spoiler:
Woah Rand
Woah Rand
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 14/8/2014, 8:24 pm

Woah Rand wrote:This video contains possible spoilers so if you dont want to hear this dont click and read below,
So this video was a mindfuck for me. It is one of those theories tht seems very possible. What do you think??
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 30/8/2014, 7:04 am

lmfa0

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 11 10580264_1035893903106729_4656934750280720188_n
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 11/9/2014, 3:19 pm

just found this vid, lmoa

piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/9/2014, 5:33 pm

piramatrix wrote:just found this vid, lmoa

Lol
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 12/4/2015, 12:58 pm

so season 5 just started, lets get this thread going again ey boyz

big ass picture:

and just for the sake of it here sansa stark kicking steve-O in the balls

Spoiler:
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 14/4/2015, 8:40 am

I watched all 4 leaked episodes yesterday. Now what do I do for a month? :'( btw I totally called the ending of the 4th episode
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 14/4/2015, 11:01 am

ow yeah, forgot about leakes episodes, i only saw episode 1 so far, prob watch the other tonight Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 14/4/2015, 1:28 pm

^ Don't do it. The quality is just horrible and you'll have to wait one month for a new episode.

Gotta say though that the first 4 episodes are so fucking boring.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 14/4/2015, 1:33 pm

too late :p i'm halfway true episode 3, and i must say the quality is not that bad from the links i got. yeah only downside will be having to wait a month, but then again i got a loads of series i have to catch up with or start with, think i got a watchlist of a 25-ish series i haven't started with to watch so i'll keep myself bussy for the next month Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 16/4/2015, 6:57 am

Still no khaleesi boobies :/
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 16/4/2015, 11:39 am

Doubt we will get more, talk was of an actress who changed her contract so she didnt have to do nude scenes anymore and everybody is pretty sure its her
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 16/4/2015, 2:56 pm

Frekwency wrote:Still no khaleesi boobies :/

there was this one moment that came so close and i was so happy and then still no boobs Sad
thank god there are still melisandre bewbs

Broeder wrote:Doubt we will get more, talk was of an actress who changed her contract so she didnt have to do nude scenes anymore and everybody is pretty sure its her

sadly enough yes, Emilia Clarke wil not be doing any nude scenes anymore
*heart breaks*
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 16/4/2015, 5:58 pm

piramatrix wrote:
Broeder wrote:Doubt we will get more, talk was of an actress who changed her contract so she didnt have to do nude scenes anymore and everybody is pretty sure its her

sadly enough yes, Emilia Clarke wil not be doing any nude scenes anymore
*heart breaks*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11