Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Dag 9/6/2014, 3:38 pm

I almost peed myself a few times that episode. Such an amazing episode. I was shocked that ygritte died. I thought for sure she was going to let that arrow go right into Jon. Thank god for that little kid.

Now we just have to wait until next episode for him to die. $10 says he walks into mances tent and just gets stabbed Sad poor Jon.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by BamZam 9/6/2014, 4:12 pm

Dag wrote:I almost peed myself a few times that episode. Such an amazing episode. I was shocked that ygritte died. I thought for sure she was going to let that arrow go right into Jon. Thank god for that little kid.

Now we just have to wait until next episode for him to die. $10 says he walks into mances tent and just gets stabbed :(poor Jon.

Me too, though I didn't like Ygritte that much, an arrow to the heart just didn't feel good to me.

By the way isn't anyone worried for Tyrion? He's sentenced to death, after all.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 9/6/2014, 9:09 pm

Eh, it was pretty boring episode all things considered imo, the fight scenes were definitely the redeeming feature of the epi...and I'm glad she died :$
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 9/6/2014, 10:04 pm

BamZam wrote:
Dag wrote:I almost peed myself a few times that episode. Such an amazing episode. I was shocked that ygritte died. I thought for sure she was going to let that arrow go right into Jon. Thank god for that little kid.

Now we just have to wait until next episode for him to die. $10 says he walks into mances tent and just gets stabbed :(poor Jon.

Me too, though I didn't like Ygritte that much, an arrow to the heart just didn't feel good to me.

By the way isn't anyone worried for Tyrion? He's sentenced to death, after all.

He'll get out. They would have killed him at the end of episode 8 if he was actually going to die. They wouldn't make us wait this long in agony just for him to die. Something's going to happen, whether Jamie saves him, he escapes himself, or tywin has a change of heart.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 9/6/2014, 10:14 pm

Tywin? Change of heart?
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 9/6/2014, 10:46 pm

Ye i'm sure he'll get out of it again, but will be see how the hell he manages it this time, maybe Tywin helps but not likely
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 10/6/2014, 1:10 am

Plot twist: Tywin dies of food poisoning and Tyrion becames head of House Lannister & Lord of Casterly Rock!
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 10/6/2014, 1:19 am

Would have to be a buffet, since Cersei and Jaime are ahead of him.
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 10/6/2014, 4:57 am

Lol, yea and Neckbeard likes to fuck with his fans too much to ever let Tyrion gain power that easily.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 10/6/2014, 1:25 pm

celeritas0 wrote:Would have to be a buffet, since Cersei and Jaime are ahead of him.

Cersei has no right as a woman, i believe.
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/6/2014, 3:51 pm

The only time when a bro nod was not necessary.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 10/6/2014, 5:12 pm

Broeder wrote:
celeritas0 wrote:Would have to be a buffet, since Cersei and Jaime are ahead of him.

Ah, you're right. Jaime then anyways.
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 11/6/2014, 2:57 am

Argh, this wait until Sunday for the finale is taking too long!
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 11/6/2014, 8:27 am

Better than the wait for s5 ;x
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 11/6/2014, 11:14 am

Broeder wrote:Better than the wait for s5 ;x

Agreed! Why can't they just constantly film 365 days a year! Selfish pigs, the 10 month wait is sickening
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 11/6/2014, 12:49 pm

Cald wrote:

Agreed! Why can't they just constantly film 365 days a year! Selfish pigs, the 10 month wait is sickening

Because actors have other stuff to do, that's why Sherlock takes like 2 years to come out. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman ( Sherlock and Watson) are both in The Hobbit so they have to film that instead of Sherlock Sad
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 11/6/2014, 1:27 pm

Spunq wrote:
Cald wrote:

Because actors have other stuff to do, that's why Sherlock takes like 2 years to come out. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman ( Sherlock and Watson) are both in The Hobbit so they have to film that instead of Sherlock Sad

I guess so. Cersei ruined new 300 movie...
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 11/6/2014, 2:46 pm

Also remember we need to give GRRM as much time to keep us from going through all the material
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 11/6/2014, 4:19 pm

celeritas0 wrote:
Broeder wrote:

jamie gave up his right to castely rock when he joined the kings watch
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 11/6/2014, 6:40 pm

If GRRM dies we should get Thoros of Myr to use blood magic and bring tham son'bitch back
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 11/6/2014, 6:46 pm

piramatrix wrote:
celeritas0 wrote:
Broeder wrote:

Spoiler:
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 11/6/2014, 6:55 pm

Broeder wrote:
piramatrix wrote:
celeritas0 wrote:
Broeder wrote:

Spoiler:

I think that Tyrion screwed this one with his trial by combat.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 11/6/2014, 8:54 pm

Well Red Viper screwed himself. Greed=Death
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 11/6/2014, 8:55 pm

Nah, Jamie agreed that if tywin gave tyrion the chance to go to the wall, he would do as tywin wanted. Tywin would have offered it, and thats all that matters to Tywin Smile
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 11/6/2014, 9:04 pm

So Tyrion is gonna become the Lord Very Happy I knew it!!
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next