Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

+22
Princess Toon
KetchupFTW
mypet tr0ll
Seppe
hmm maybe
BamZam
Broeder
Fatal
WisdomStar
Zombeh
celeritas0
Spunq
Daxaal
Skrillex
Leakee
Julij2
Dag
Connor
Cald
piramatrix
Frekwency
Isen
26 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Julij2 2/6/2014, 3:39 pm

Spunq wrote:
Julij2 wrote:
Spunq wrote:The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 GOT11-2
That was brutal!!  silent 

I really can't watch this anymore. Atleast they should make it less brutal. That head bursting was just too much........
You need a dose of man up, I will sell you one for 50M! But yeah, was extremely gruesome compared to Joffrey Razz

Well I know it's how it was in the book but still they should let him die with more dignity. If it was Joffery I wouldn't care but it was Oberyn Sad
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by piramatrix 2/6/2014, 3:40 pm

what i'm wondering is : did the mountain kill oberyn with his last strenght and then also die or is he still alive?
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 2/6/2014, 3:42 pm

piramatrix wrote:what i'm wondering is : did the mountain kill oberyn with his last strenght and then also die or is he still alive?
Could go either way, either dies from his wounds, considering he was stabbed/sliced a few times, or gets medical attention. Either way I hope he dies a horrible death also!
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 2/6/2014, 3:47 pm

Spunq wrote:
piramatrix wrote:what i'm wondering is : did the mountain kill oberyn with his last strenght and then also die or is he still alive?
Could go either way, either dies from his wounds, considering he was stabbed/sliced a few times, or gets medical attention. Either way I hope he dies a horrible death also!

SPOILER ALERT!:
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 2/6/2014, 3:53 pm

Julij2 wrote:
Spunq wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!:

Can we please not put spoilers in, when you quote you see them ;(
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 2/6/2014, 3:58 pm

Spunq wrote:
Julij2 wrote:
Spunq wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!:

Can we please not put spoilers in, when you quote you see them ;(

NOOB!

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 2/6/2014, 4:02 pm

Spoiler:
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 2/6/2014, 4:21 pm

.....only good things left for the show:

Hopefully getting to see Emilia clarkes tits.
Hoping that the mountain gets fucked by a javelin
Jon snow being a badass (if he dies I'm done).

Also....WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TYRION!?!?!
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 2/6/2014, 4:31 pm

Dag wrote:.....only good things left for the show:

Hopefully getting to see Emilia clarkes tits.
Hoping that the mountain gets fucked by a javelin
Jon snow being a badass (if he dies I'm done).

Also....WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TYRION!?!?!
Tryion is superior, he will kill everyone who opposes him and will become the king, with Jamie as his right hand man (there's been enough time to make jokes about his hand Razz).
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 2/6/2014, 6:15 pm

I was so frustrated last night when the mountain won... Neutral I was screaming, JUST KILL THE DUDE SO YOU WIN. (with more swearwords in there obviously)
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 2/6/2014, 6:30 pm

The shot was more gruesome than anything in the series so far, legit made me gag.

Also Ygritte is my favourite character after rewatching series 3.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 2/6/2014, 6:31 pm

Zombeh wrote:I was so frustrated last night when the mountain won... :|I was screaming, JUST KILL THE DUDE SO YOU WIN. (with more swearwords in there obviously)

Yea rofl. He shouldn't have been so enraged about him confessing, the moral of the story is not to let your emotions outweigh your own reasonable judgement. He shouldn't have let that happen. As soon as he took the spear out and was like "you're dying too fast" I knew his fate was sealed and he was fucked. Such a gruesome way to go but I didn't expect anything less from this show.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 2/6/2014, 8:27 pm

Spoiler:
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 2/6/2014, 8:29 pm

WisdomStar wrote:
Spoiler:
No spoilers contained, just a reply to WisdomStar Razz:
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 2/6/2014, 10:12 pm

Real spoiler (explains why it's not a tie):
Spoiler:
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 2/6/2014, 11:20 pm

What should happen next episode: thyrion T-Bags the mountain to death
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 3/6/2014, 3:12 am

This should make everyone feel better
http://instagram.com/p/ov11YCnw-U/#
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 3/6/2014, 4:16 am

Skrillex wrote:This should make everyone feel better
http://instagram.com/p/ov11YCnw-U/#

It really doesn't. I knew his death was coming but I really wish that it had never come! Its getting to the point where they need to kill off some of the dickheads to make up for the death of the good characters, the ratio is just way off.
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 3/6/2014, 4:32 am

The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Y0UKCRi
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 3/6/2014, 9:22 pm

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 3/6/2014, 9:42 pm

Spoiler:
The Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 GOT12-1-Tyrions-reaction
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 5/6/2014, 1:52 am

https://imgur.com/a/z7M7U?gallery
This is brilliant, sums up the last episode of Game of Thrones Very Happy
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 5/6/2014, 2:57 am

Spunq wrote:https://imgur.com/a/z7M7U?gallery

rof, that was fantastic!
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 5/6/2014, 5:13 am

Spunq wrote:https://imgur.com/a/z7M7U?gallery

Awesome Smile
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 5/6/2014, 6:15 am

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, TIME TO GET NEW FAVORITES. My new "Favorites are, cersei lannister, Tywin Lannister, and the stupid new head of the knights watch guy. AND WATCH THEM ALL FUCKING DIE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I'm sick of watching my favorite characters die like gosh.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next