Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask all your skilling questions here!

+94
Daxaal
Paradijs
Sakanator
Curve Crush
Bom
VerMac
David Archie
diegohage
PvM Shredz
thespacebar
MyLifeIsMerch
Milan1899
pigs can fly
ZJXMad
larx
Igotmoney
Forsaken
bobsaget2
VitaminG
Google
Warlord
qwertyXz
thermal44
Tempo
Cloakraider
Jomama507
McGunthy
UbFreaky
Illusionist
Die4theHunt
Black
Inomonu
Mitch
Tawny779
syprs
Riolu
alik
Daba
JohnieQuest
OnceDead
Kelly
kierren6
w 4 l t 3 r
prutsertjeeh
zealva
Fire
kamikaze7523
Mr Zuidenaar
Obzidian
Sevar
spudmyster
aLetterbox
Princess Toon
emandemon
Begone13
Lucky
Hmm Ninja
official swag
TLW Aaron
Season
CharlieM
Sour Skittles
<3 Page <3
99flirt
MrDangari
God_Woration
Obese
Ranging
Cald
A Ninja
Grewmente
Beasley
ace123
Extravagance
I Tank Arma
sk8ter911
Forge1
D'n'B
weena king
jake j25
Elysian
h4xed
Cool
Calvin & Hobbes
panda-explosion
Core743
Alex711
NoBoysZone
Ghostim16
Broeder
w58658
Valinxh
cracker
Divine
98 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ask all your skilling questions here! - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask all your skilling questions here!

Post by Daba 16/9/2011, 11:07 pm

Inomonu wrote:
*Facepalm* wrote:
Inomonu wrote:- Skill you need help on: Fishing
- Level in the skill: 85
- Level goal: 99
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: None, except maybe on bait.
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: The thing is, I'm a skiller, thus Monkfish, and Living Rock Caverns aren't an option (I get killed SO much, due to being piled on by those things hitting 10s).

I know there are skillers who can enter Shilo Village, if you can that might be best for you.
You probably don't want to fish sharks as they are slow but thats always still an option.

Goodluck Razz

I'm afraid I can't. I have 10hp, and 1 on every combat skill.
Looks like it's 80k sharks for me!

Thanks anyway Smile

You can try fly fishing at Rasolo, just bring feathers and sell your fish to him. he's west of the fishing guild
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Ask all your skilling questions here! - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask all your skilling questions here!

Post by Inomonu 17/9/2011, 7:58 am

Daba wrote:
Inomonu wrote:
*Facepalm* wrote:
Inomonu wrote:- Skill you need help on: Fishing
- Level in the skill: 85
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: None, except maybe on bait.
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: The thing is, I'm a skiller, thus Monkfish, and Living Rock Caverns aren't an option (I get killed SO much, due to being piled on by those things hitting 10s).

I know there are skillers who can enter Shilo Village, if you can that might be best for you.
You probably don't want to fish sharks as they are slow but thats always still an option.

Goodluck Razz

I'm afraid I can't. I have 10hp, and 1 on every combat skill.
Looks like it's 80k sharks for me!

Thanks anyway Smile

You can try fly fishing at Rasolo, just bring feathers and sell your fish to him. he's west of the fishing guild

Ah, that is a great idea. I forgot about that place.
Inomonu
Inomonu
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 17/9/2011, 9:08 am

You could also do barbarian fishing, no matter how you put it its the fastest xp in the game, you just have to drop it all the time which can be a pain in the ass. Normally I would recommend to alch them but yeah, you can't do that because your a skiller Razz

Shilo is still a good find, though barbarian is still faster but Shilo is more afkable ;p
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 17/9/2011, 11:11 am

Mr1inch wrote:You could also do barbarian fishing, no matter how you put it its the fastest xp in the game, you just have to drop it all the time which can be a pain in the ass. Normally I would recommend to alch them but yeah, you can't do that because your a skiller Razz

Shilo is still a good find, though barbarian is still faster but Shilo is more afkable ;p

Barb fishing = Strength xp, skiller can't do it.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 17/9/2011, 11:34 am

*Facepalm* wrote:
Mr1inch wrote:You could also do barbarian fishing, no matter how you put it its the fastest xp in the game, you just have to drop it all the time which can be a pain in the ass. Normally I would recommend to alch them but yeah, you can't do that because your a skiller Razz

Barb fishing = Strength xp, skiller can't do it.

Oh right, completely forgot that Razz so many things to think about as a skiller Razz
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by UbFreaky 17/9/2011, 3:34 pm

- Skill you need help on:crafting
- Level in the skill:62
- Level goal:75
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it:7m
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: idk i have seen so much ways that i dont know what to chose... What a Face
UbFreaky
UbFreaky
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by McGunthy 17/9/2011, 3:40 pm

Green D'hide Vambs to 66, then Blue D'hide Vambs to 73, then Red D'hide Vambs to 75.
McGunthy
McGunthy

Back to top Go down

Post by UbFreaky 18/9/2011, 12:56 pm

ok thx gonna do that
UbFreaky
UbFreaky
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomama507 20/9/2011, 4:05 am

UbFreaky wrote:ok thx gonna do that
It turns out that dragonhide bodies are actually cheaper per exp. So if you make dragonhide bodies instead of vambraces, you will not only gain exp 3 times more quickly, but you will also spend less money in the end. Not only that, but making blue bodies is actually cheaper than making green bodies in terms of gp/xp. With this in mind, I think you should get to 63 somehow, and then buy exactly enough green leathers to get you to 71, and then make blue bodies until you reach your goal. This method should be much faster and cheaper than making vambraces. Also, if you want, you could get some sort of item that boosts your crafting level so that you can just start making green bodies right away without having to get to 63 first.

Here is a calculator for this. The lower section shows how expensive it will be if you buy pre-tanned leathers, and the upper section shows for tanning your own hides. Calculator
Jomama507
Jomama507
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloakraider 20/9/2011, 7:39 pm

What's the best way for me to train my combat skills?
I have 72 attack, 76 str, 70 def, 65 range and 62 magic. Any suggestions?
Cloakraider
Cloakraider
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempo 6/10/2011, 9:44 pm

- Skill you need help on: Woodcutting (F2P)
- Level in the skill: 55 (My question comes after 60)
- Level goal: Until I get membership on the account
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: None, already have my rune axe.
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: My current training consists of switch between the Draynor Willows and the Dungeoneering Bonus Area Maples. I am doing this to 60, where I will shift to Yews for more cash. My question is, where should i cut these Yews in F2P? The ones about Varrock Castle are always packed, but I don't know of any other options in F2P. Closest to a bank would be my most prefered. Thanks for the help in advance!
Tempo
Tempo
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 6/10/2011, 9:55 pm

Tempo wrote:- Skill you need help on: Woodcutting (F2P)
- Level in the skill: 55 (My question comes after 60)
- Level goal: Until I get membership on the account
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: None, already have my rune axe.
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: My current training consists of switch between the Draynor Willows and the Dungeoneering Bonus Area Maples. I am doing this to 60, where I will shift to Yews for more cash. My question is, where should i cut these Yews in F2P? The ones about Varrock Castle are always packed, but I don't know of any other options in F2P. Closest to a bank would be my most prefered. Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi Tempo.

This is a list of all the Yew Trees in F2P, taken from Rs wiki.

* 1 in the Lumbridge graveyard.
* 2 north of Port Sarim near the stone wall separating Port Sarim and Draynor Village.
* 1 next to the church in northern Varrock.(Crowded at times.)
* 1 south of Varrock, east of the Champions' guild, north of the east farm in Lumbridge.
* 2 in the ruins in Edgeville. (Often crowded)
* 3 in the forest south of Falador. (Slightly crowded)
* 3 east of Varrock. (2 close to Varrock eastern wall and 1 next to the Earth Altar)
* 3 On the lawn behind Varrock Castle, east of the Grand Exchange (Can be extremely crowded with bots)
* 4 west of Lumbridge Castle
* 4 near Rimmington and south of Melzar's Maze.

I hope this gives you enough options, goodluck Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by thermal44 8/10/2011, 6:36 pm

Skill you need help on: Herblore
- Level in the skill: 53
- Level goal: 65
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: 1.5m
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: Serum 207
thermal44
thermal44
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 8/10/2011, 7:07 pm

thermal44 wrote:Skill you need help on: Herblore
- Level in the skill: 53
- Level goal: 65
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: 1.5m
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: Serum 207

You pretty much replied to your own question Razz

Thats cheap so it works, you could also try out Herb cleaning Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertyXz 14/11/2011, 10:54 am

- Skill you need help on: dungeoneering
- Level in the skill: 87
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: Nil
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: I was wondering if training solo or in a group for f2p would be better? And what size of dungeon would be best?

qwertyXz
qwertyXz

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 14/11/2011, 5:01 pm

qwertyXz wrote:- Skill you need help on: dungeoneering
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: I was wondering if training solo or in a group for f2p would be better? And what size of dungeon would be best?

Hi Qwerty

It is always best to rush all your lower floors on c1, you can either do this solo or in a team. If you choose to rush lowrs with a team then set it to 1:5 to make it easier.
You should only do large floors 5:5 c6 once you reach abandoned floors (f30-35), just finish those quickly and reset again for rushing f1-29.

Best of luck, it takes a really long time in F2P >.<
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertyXz 15/11/2011, 5:45 am

*Facepalm* wrote:
qwertyXz wrote:- Skill you need help on: dungeoneering

Hi Qwerty

It is always best to rush all your lower floors on c1, you can either do this solo or in a team. If you choose to rush lowrs with a team then set it to 1:5 to make it easier.
You should only do large floors 5:5 c6 once you reach abandoned floors (f30-35), just finish those quickly and reset again for rushing f1-29.

Best of luck, it takes a really long time in F2P >.<

Yea f2p is really slow Sad

Thanks for the advice though!
qwertyXz
qwertyXz

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord 20/11/2011, 9:35 pm

Skill you need help on: Herblore
Level in the skill: 84
Level Goal: High as possible, 90 would be great.
Max amount of cash you'd spend on it: 5-10m. Doesnt have to be like extremely fast.
The method you (think you should) use to train it: Super Attack Potions.

Warlord
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 20/11/2011, 11:21 pm

Warlord wrote:Skill you need help on: Herblore
Level in the skill: 84
Level Goal: High as possible, 90 would be great.
Max amount of cash you'd spend on it: 5-10m. Doesnt have to be like extremely fast.
The method you (think you should) use to train it: Super Attack Potions.

Hi Warlord

You should have a look at both these spreadsheets and go for the cheapest option.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tfgG4NHt9WJU6kKuyuu5g2A&output=html
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=td3Z4-OP2EXmwfLywhG929A&output=html

Goodluck Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord 21/11/2011, 8:21 pm

Thanks for the help. I tried those but when i used the calculator the prices for the loest gp/xp ratio seemed to be really high...maybe i did something wrong. I'll try it again.

Warlord
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 23/11/2011, 4:46 pm

Skill you need help on: Dungeoneering
Level in the skill: 52
Level Goal: 80+
Max amount of cash you'd spend on it: Erm, none I guess? xD
The method you (think you should) use to train it: Genuinely no idea, I only got this far by soloing my ass off and occasionally going in a team with friends.
Google
Google
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://soundcloud.com/theruse

Back to top Go down

Ask all your skilling questions here! - Page 8 Empty Combat training spots?

Post by VitaminG 11/12/2011, 10:33 pm

82 attack
86 strength
80 defence
85 hitpoints

For my armor i have a bandos chestplate, helm of neitzinot, d legs, d boots, mith gloves, glory, dfs, whip, d claws and a d scimmy.

I was wondering where the best place for me to train would be with these stats and armor.
VitaminG
VitaminG
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by bobsaget2 16/12/2011, 8:43 pm

thanks this helped alot

bobsaget2
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken 25/1/2012, 5:31 pm

- Skill you need help on: Prayer
- Level in the skill: 44
- Level goal: ...It's what I need help with. lol Very Happy
- Max. amount of cash you'd like to spend on it: 5m. Maybe more, not sure on prices.
- The method you (think you should) use to train it: Burying bones on lit gilded altar?

What I mean is what level prayer should I get to which will be very beneficial to me, a milestone of sorts. My CB stats are 91 attack, 99 strength, 74 defence 75 magic, 73 range.. And since I can't spend crap loads of cash on it, a reasonably low, but still beneficial level would be a nice goal to aim for.

~ Forsaken
Forsaken
Forsaken
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Igotmoney 10/2/2012, 9:58 pm

This is just a quick question
Is it real that dungeoneering is the hardest skill in runescape?
many says that
Igotmoney
Igotmoney
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next